• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Randeep

Reaction score
Are those the jacno 60s? Looks a little low from this pic. Would have thought these are 40s.

Whatever they are, if you're lucky enough to have a waifish figure like this, I think both 40m and 60mm would work fine.

i don't suppose any 'insiders' have any intel on when the fw21 show will be?

Someone on an FB group said:
It was scheduled for 24 Jan, i think due to TDK success they decided to leave the focus on it one more month and present FW 21 in Feb .

Which would make sense which what Celine have been pushing on IG. No idea when in Feb though, can anyone make an educated guess?

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahh, so they pulled out of the calendar. Good for them for being able to tap into the market of modern luxury consumers. Kind of sad that it required Hedi doing something more literal for it to be appreciated. The earlier seasons were too abstract for them.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rare picture of Hedi wearing those sport duffle bags as a backpack.
1611577251539.png

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The young man on the left looks pretty good. No idea what he's wearing but it looks like the type of clothes brands like APC or Sandro sell.

I had a look through that Instagram. Hedi's style really improved over the years.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a look through that Instagram. Hedi's style really improved over the years.
Maybe we're biased due to being fanboys, but he really does make it look effortless. However, I think the striped shirt under the button down is too over the top

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some new stuff up on porter, most of which will not interest people here, except for some of the boots maybe.
Almost purchased the jacno 60 boots as well but had a second thought and want to ask you experts again for advice......long story short, anyone could try to convince me that the jacno 60 chelsea/zipped boot could be dressed down with just some black jeans/pants and a t shirt?
I just got a pair of the 60 mm jacno jodhpurs in dark brown suede. I won't be wearing them until winter ends, and haven't even got vibram put on the soles yet. So, I"m not speaking from experience here...but I think you could definitely wear them with jeans/trousers and a t-shirt. This might be merely personal preference, but I won't be wearing them with skinny jeans, because I don't want to look like I'm on stilts. I don't really wear skinny jeans anyway

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads