• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1607206303416.png

This jacket looks pretty cool here. Less colour and the look is more serious and edgy.

1607206403609.jpeg

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that guy wore it a lot.
pretty cool if got given it but actually likes it (rather than wearing it once for whatever show / premiere).

more pics here (might have to sift through though).

Thanks for that that's really helped. It looks nice. Leather looks nice and soft. Any idea on sizing just before I place the order?

xczuman

Reaction score
Cheers Youwhat. The Celine one looks good I'm going for it. Going to order 48 as so far the loose blouson and the classic biker, as well as some others I've tried, have all been too big in 50.

Do you know if the celine biker runs bigger than L17, L01?

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found it to be bigger than L01 as far as I can remember, especially in the shoulders.

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
One thing is for certain, the entire fit makes zero sense. That caban / flares / Lukas combo is tragic.

The jeans throw everything off, the are ill-fit. I would either style with trousers or a darker colored denim that fit.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The jeans throw everything off, the are ill-fit. I would either style with trousers or a darker colored denim that fit.
1607244434878.png

I understand what Hedi is doing, but I can't see myself wanting to rock this silhouette with washed denim. It is just way out of my own comfort zone. It is on trend with more fashion-forward people who want to move away from skinny jeans. I can imagine myself rocking this silhouette with trousers instead since it would be more flowy and less structured and "bulky".
1607244721737.png

I can't help but feel my reaction is similar to Dior Homme fans, used to the Dior Homme jeans silhouette, feeling that the Saint Laurent jeans are too tight. I can imagine some people looking at skinny/slim jeans and thinking "2013 called and they want their jeans back". I feel like stubborn Dior Homme fans that only want to wear Jake 17.5 cm denim.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice casual look

I remember Dior Homme jeans and sneakers were really talked about in the past. I wonder if Hedi can do that again with Celine hoodie, jeans, and sneakers.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It has been eye opening looking at what Phoebe fans talk about and what they actually wear from Phoebe. If they like these kinds of sweater, I feel like Hedi's Celine would be a good match for them as well. Hedi even released basketball sneakers too.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the jersey jacket will end up being a hyped piece:

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think Hedi should release some bag charms, it would help to immediately make certain bags look younger, and be a way to make more money.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice casual look

I remember Dior Homme jeans and sneakers were really talked about in the past. I wonder if Hedi can do that again with Celine hoodie, jeans, and sneakers.

Nice jeans and trainers. They're the slim right? Slim are definitely underrated on the internet.

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
View attachment 1511104
I understand what Hedi is doing, but I can't see myself wanting to rock this silhouette with washed denim. It is just way out of my own comfort zone. It is on trend with more fashion-forward people who want to move away from skinny jeans. I can imagine myself rocking this silhouette with trousers instead since it would be more flowy and less structured and "bulky".
View attachment 1511106
I can't help but feel my reaction is similar to Dior Homme fans, used to the Dior Homme jeans silhouette, feeling that the Saint Laurent jeans are too tight. I can imagine some people looking at skinny/slim jeans and thinking "2013 called and they want their jeans back". I feel like stubborn Dior Homme fans that only want to wear Jake 17.5 cm denim.

I don't mind slim jeans but the last time I put on skinny jeans and looked in the mirror I felt embarrassed for myself then donated them all to housing works. It didn't help that they were all size 28-29 either. I could button them up fine but prefer size 30 jeans now to feel more relaxed /comfortable. I love these trousers, they fit nicely around the waist and thigh which is integral.

Actually the lighter colored denim look works here. I could see wearing this out east to pick apples, later stopping by the winery for refreshments and finally getting a pie at Briermere on the way back to the city. The other photo I don't know what happened but he could not pull the look off so I would suggest darker color jeans or trousers for him as well as a trip to the tailor.

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
I might be the only one but I think this looks really basic / trash. I like the runway look but without the volume of the SS21 jacket and bottoms this just doesn't work.

This seems like something you would wear to the corner store early in the morning for Pedialyte after a long night of tequila fueled sex (hoping that nobody would recognize you) or possibly to the gym.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads