• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of the teddy jackets (sacrilege), but I think that purple one looks incredible (as does your hair). I think it might be the best thing he's put out at Celine. If it were my style I'd be on it.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
Went to the Celine store during the weekend to try some of the fw20 stuff and everything fits much smaller then hedi's SLP. The corduroy teddies fit smaller then SLP teddies. I tried the brown trucker jacket in a 50 and it was way too small but the 52 fit better but wish it was a little longer. I tried on the tapestry coat for fun and it fits big. Disappointed that no suede jackets were available and a sa told me that dancing kid should be arriving in October

Attachments

• IMG_3415.JPG
    IMG_3415.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_3416.JPG
    IMG_3416.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_3417.JPG
    IMG_3417.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_3418.JPG
    IMG_3418.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_3420.JPG
    IMG_3420.JPG
    243.9 KB · Views: 252

Udo

Reaction score
Went to the Celine store during the weekend to try some of the fw20 stuff and everything fits much smaller then hedi's SLP. The corduroy teddies fit smaller then SLP teddies. I tried the brown trucker jacket in a 50 and it was way too small but the 52 fit better but wish it was a little longer. I tried on the tapestry coat for fun and it fits big. Disappointed that no suede jackets were available and a sa told me that dancing kid should be arriving in October

How tall are you?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Teddy and most of the brown trucker look great on you. I think you're right though that the trucker is too short. Usually that's the look, but there it's getting perilously close to cropped.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
194cm The overcoats from Celine and the perfecto jackets fit me much better compared to other outerwear pieces but I have no need for them since I already have l01 and l17 plus other SLP overcoats.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a good contrast, because it seems the average height on this forum (me included) is way sub 6', so we're all probably salivating over the shorter cuts this season. For some reason, I'm feeling as though Celine is finally hitting its stride. I'm noticing it more in magazines (usually called Celine by Hedi Slimane which has a nice ring to it!) and the collections seem to be more present and interesting.

How was the vibe in the boutique? I haven't been in one since the pandemic.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
The vibe was great but my favorite boutique will be the one on avenue Montaigne

xczuman

Reaction score
194cm The overcoats from Celine and the perfecto jackets fit me much better compared to other outerwear pieces but I have no need for them since I already have l01 and l17 plus other SLP overcoats.

How does the current celine biker fit compared to the L17?

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
Depends on the model. Id say the ss19 calf l17 fit like a calf l17 while the fall 20 ones fit looser. I'd say go for the same size as your l17

Bryan55

Reaction score
I was poking around on the various Celine country sites and on the China specific site there are some pieces up already (a Bomber, t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, and some accessories) which may be part of the Dancing Kid collection.

Reactions: Udo

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was poking around on the various Celine country sites and on the China specific site there are some pieces up already (a Bomber, t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, and some accessories) which may be part of the Dancing Kid collection.
Dear god...

Nyarlathotep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dear god...

There were already hooded sweatshirts before, basic grey/black ones with "Celine" in the back, you can also see some fugly current ones on 24s.

de39d75218a34059a2e285837f973aef

Would you buy a 750€ hoodie from this man?
proxy-image

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads