• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Reaction score
The one thing I was hoping for from the summer sale didn‘t go on sale. I really like these and was hoping to snag them in a sale.
02DD4262-03E4-4BC9-BFB4-A250A0FBA14E.jpeg

cloonz

Reaction score
Untitled-1.png

Difference between these jean color pure black and pure black f options? They both seem to be 98% cotton 2% elastane. The vintage black ones also have a "F" option.

Also, should I stick with same size I take usually in Hedi D02s?

zrn

Reaction score
View attachment 1454977

Difference between these jean color pure black and pure black f options? They both seem to be 98% cotton 2% elastane. The vintage black ones also have a "F" option.

Also, should I stick with same size I take usually in Hedi D02s?
I have a couple pairs of each. Its more a slight material difference than a color difference and I think there is a small difference in fit. I went with my normal size for both.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the pure black (style code actually ends with F - not sure if website has the listings mixed up), and they're great. Very skinny, more so than post AW13 D02, similar to AW13 fit and in a slightly softer stretchier fabric. Highly recommended.

I also ordered and returned the pure black F (style code actually ends with J so again possible website has listings mixed?). These were a looser fit in the knee and calf, and so big in the waist at the back that they were sticking out off my body and for me unwearable. Very similar in fit to post AW13 D02 (apart from the waist issue), and in a stiffer denim, similar to raw D02s, but thinner.

Randeep

Reaction score
I have the pure black (style code actually ends with F - not sure if website has the listings mixed up), and they're great. Very skinny, more so than post AW13 D02, similar to AW13 fit and in a slightly softer stretchier fabric. Highly recommended.

For the avoidance of doubt, can you post a link to exactly which style this is / post style code?

Also what size did you take?

Thanks

Deonfate

Reaction score
Not Celine but Hedi adjacent :
What do you guys think about Anthony's THE JUMPING KID?

00005-Saint-Laurent-Mens-SS21.jpg
00021-Saint-Laurent-Mens-SS21.jpg
00020-Saint-Laurent-Mens-SS21.jpg

I think at this point they're just bullying Hedi for SS19 lol

00014-Saint-Laurent-Mens-SS21.jpg
00018-Saint-Laurent-Mens-SS21.jpg

This long-ass lapel... The shirt touching the floor.. I'm really speechless

Lit Harington

Reaction score
people constantly clown Hedi for making clothes that look like Zara (which is a completely moronic take, imo) but that ^^ does look pretty Zara-like, except that first cardigan which is cool, but not something I would wear.

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
Not Celine but Hedi adjacent :
What do you guys think about Anthony's THE JUMPING KID?

00005-Saint-Laurent-Mens-SS21.jpg
00021-Saint-Laurent-Mens-SS21.jpg
00020-Saint-Laurent-Mens-SS21.jpg

I think at this point they're just bullying Hedi for SS19 lol

00014-Saint-Laurent-Mens-SS21.jpg
00018-Saint-Laurent-Mens-SS21.jpg

This long-ass lapel... The shirt touching the floor.. I'm really speechless

Thought it was pretty creative and authentic. Even though some may argue it was slightly similar to Hedi's Dancing Kid, it felt more Anthony than anything else he has done at SLP. I welcome the break in monotony and hope he continues his growth.

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
people constantly clown Hedi for making clothes that look like Zara (which is a completely moronic take, imo) but that ^^ does look pretty Zara-like, except that first cardigan which is cool, but not something I would wear.

Zara has always been a low budget look a like brand, even long before they opened a gazillion stores. They copied Hedi's designs for menswear during their huge expansion in the early 2000's and owe a huge part of their success to him as nobody was really offering Hedi-esque designs at an affordable price point back then. Zara has been copying designs for 40 years though, and they are also one of the worst polluters in the fashion industry.

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
They could almost make a DaVinci Code movie about HS jeans sizing and codes.

Lol this is true but more often than not it is the person entering the info into the website who has gotten things mixed up, Hedi's sizing and style codes are pretty easy to understand once you get the gist of it, it was the same way at DH and SLP. This is a fairly new brand to us so it will take time.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

These are the good ones, sizing I'd get regular size, probably go one up from AW13 raw d02 size 2N020786D.38NF

If they want to make money I don't understand why they don't replicate some of the guaranteed sellers like the 13 destroyed jeans and the chain jeans. Must want to move away from that because of amriri etc

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads