• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Serad

Reaction score
Its live on the US site but without prices

You're right it popped up just now in EU as well. Shame about no pricing info yet but I can use my imagination...
I love the velvet collar blazer, glad to see that one made it to production. I like the off-white shirts as well but I kinda wish they came without the frills as well (like the SLP variants this season). Also noticed they are an acetate/silk blend rather than 100% silk.

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
I might try to rock that blouson boule. That thing looks great.

What the **** is "boule"?

Its labeled crust calfskin and the studded work is amazing, but it looks to be sold out in the US already.

Last edited:

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
You're right it popped up just now in EU as well. Shame about no pricing info yet but I can use my imagination...
I love the velvet collar blazer, glad to see that one made it to production. I like the off-white shirts as well but I kinda wish they came without the frills as well (like the SLP variants this season). Also noticed they are an acetate/silk blend rather than 100% silk.

Probably because acetate drapes well, makes silk more durable in certain ways and more wrinkle resistant. Make sure to apply cologne to your skin and let it dry, don't spray it on anything with acetate.

Lit Harington

Reaction score
expected a smaller number of items but this ‘drop’ seems tiny. lots of nice things though, to be fair.

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
expected a smaller number of items but this ‘drop’ seems tiny. lots of nice things though, to be fair.

To be honest I'd rather have a few bites of something that tastes amazing, than a full plate of slop. I was hoping for a few more items, but I'm thankful for this collection.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was an ehh. Not much to peruse. SLP has about 10x the selection!

Malour

Reaction score
I like the items but nothing I cannot live without..
And only 3 pieces of footwear (4 shirts and so on) for a fall/winter collection release is a joke. I get that COVID has put it's mark on the world, but as @SirGrotius mentions, SLP has so much more available. Maybe Celine is going for the true drop form and release a small portion more often?

MotionInReverse

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the velvet flare pants in 27 sold out already or if they haven’t been stocked at all yet?

Furq

Reaction score
Not sure why the forum tilts all my phone pics but this is the jake flare on me at 6’2”

The more I look at it I believe this may be the intended length- just don’t want to talk myself into something if that’s not the case as these aren’t cheap

the purple teddy looks beautiful in person. Dark purple that looks close to black in the dark and wjth a bright light can be seen as a dark and rich purple color

Attachments

• 5E137AB1-8A1E-4AE6-9326-292974BDABB2.jpeg
    5E137AB1-8A1E-4AE6-9326-292974BDABB2.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 132

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure why the forum tilts all my phone pics but this is the jake flare on me at 6’2”

The more I look at it I believe this may be the intended length- just don’t want to talk myself into something if that’s not the case as these aren’t cheap

the purple teddy looks beautiful in person. Dark purple that looks close to black in the dark and wjth a bright light can be seen as a dark and rich purple color
I think those look really good on you dude.

I was tempted by the black velvet flares, but I cannot justify to myself another pair of black pants in my wardrobe. Plus, to me they look incredibly similar to the ones that vacc put out a couple seasons ago. I was really hoping we'd see the blue ones from the runway show. I'm sad about it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads