• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda surprised the boots on sale are not selling out.

clskier

Reaction score
Just picked up a pair of the Jacno Jodhpurs in store today-they sold out in my size (41) online 2-3 days after the sale went public, not sure if that's typical with designer sales.

alexanderdavide

Reaction score
Congrats! If you have a chance, would love to see a photo of the silhouette. Maybe a slightly thicker sock would help you to feel the good ol' fashioned hurt again. ;)

Here they are. Probably would not wear them with this pair of jeans though as they stack slightly.
IMG_20200702_140336~2.jpg
IMG_20200702_140511~2.jpg

Last edited:

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of those Jacno lows - does anyone have experience with the buckle version in terms of sizing? I saw a light brown pair on sale that seems fun and minimalist-ish. I usually just go TTS, but can't recall if there is anything special with this particular model.

1593791794009.png

Mickkk

Reaction score
Hey guys - new member here...been lurking for a while...

I have a quick question...

I’ve been looking at photos and doing my own research, but wanted to get confirmation...

Been looking to buy a pair of skinny blue jeans from celine...

The two options are coded 640E 2N354 07UW (UNION, multiple seasons) and N120 640E 07CS (Union Blue?, SS19)...I’ve seen sellers call the CS ones Union (perhaps incorrectly) and wanted to know if anyone knew the difference in color...it seems the CS ones are a bit lighter but wanted to make sure!

Laissez-faire

Reaction score
Hey guys - new member here...been lurking for a while...

I have a quick question...

I’ve been looking at photos and doing my own research, but wanted to get confirmation...

Been looking to buy a pair of skinny blue jeans from celine...

The two options are coded 640E 2N354 07UW (UNION, multiple seasons) and N120 640E 07CS (Union Blue?, SS19)...I’ve seen sellers call the CS ones Union (perhaps incorrectly) and wanted to know if anyone knew the difference in color...it seems the CS ones are a bit lighter but wanted to make sure!

CS is not Union Wash (UW). You are probably referring to a listing on Grailed which is described incorrectly as it is often the case on Grailed.
CS color is a bit lighter.

Last edited:

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got my usual size in the jacno single monk SirGrotius.

Ordered the new raw indigo skinny jeans, a bit more expensive than I expected but a necessary purchase for me. Also ordered the black cashmere and cotton blend t shirt, will hopefully be a really good fit.

Going to get a jacket soon, not sure which one yet one of the leather blousons most likely. Also tempted by the leather triomphe lows with the black triomphe as I love my plain white.

Bryan55

Reaction score
I got my usual size in the jacno single monk SirGrotius.

Ordered the new raw indigo skinny jeans, a bit more expensive than I expected but a necessary purchase for me. Also ordered the black cashmere and cotton blend t shirt, will hopefully be a really good fit.

Going to get a jacket soon, not sure which one yet one of the leather blousons most likely. Also tempted by the leather triomphe lows with the black triomphe as I love my plain white.

I definitely recommend one of the leather blousons. Mine is a great fit (actually I could’ve sized down as I’ve lost a bit of weight but even still fits well) and the times I’ve worn it I’ve got a few compliments on it. The black ones with the two different striping across the chest are real classic pieces I’d have to say. Can’t go wrong with either.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah this is the one I'm leaning towards at the moment:

I also like the one with the elastic cuffs and waistband, with the western details. It will almost definitely be a shirt collar style though, much more my style than bikers. I remember I had the DH A2 style one with the 4 pockets that Justice used to wear, and it was so versatile looked great with boots or trainers but I sold it because I was more into the tailoring at the time.

Surprised to say I actually like the teddy with the leather sleeves too, saw Peter Utz wearing it in a video at one of the Celine shows and it looked great. I don't think I could wear it as well as he did though without it looking a bit teenage / urban.

Forgot to mention I went to buy the black raw slim jeans but luckily I checked the description and they have raw hems. Nothing against that kind of thing but I prefer classics.

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
I stopped by the Madison ave store today when I got back to the city, was surprised to see they were open on the holiday and picked up the heritage gourmette instead, its beautiful and a better fit for me. I was going to get the Jacno Jodhpurs as well but they aren't letting customers try on items. The new Cesar project collier is beautiful.

Last edited:

Spaceman333

Reaction score
anyone have a water snake belt and can comment on how it’s aging? does the buckle wear away the scales?

nolovelost23

Reaction score
Yeah this is the one I'm leaning towards at the moment:

I also like the one with the elastic cuffs and waistband, with the western details. It will almost definitely be a shirt collar style though, much more my style than bikers. I remember I had the DH A2 style one with the 4 pockets that Justice used to wear, and it was so versatile looked great with boots or trainers but I sold it because I was more into the tailoring at the time.

Surprised to say I actually like the teddy with the leather sleeves too, saw Peter Utz wearing it in a video at one of the Celine shows and it looked great. I don't think I could wear it as well as he did though without it looking a bit teenage / urban.

Forgot to mention I went to buy the black raw slim jeans but luckily I checked the description and they have raw hems. Nothing against that kind of thing but I prefer classics.
interesting that the black raw slim jeans description has RAW EDGES AT THE ANKLES + PATCH AT BACK OF WAISTBAND
they didn't have either when i tried on in store. maybe this is the latest relase?
they were 100% cotton though, so felt more snug in the waist than the skinny (2N020786D.38NF) 98% cotton 2% elastane. pretty sure GG has a pair of the slim with regular hem.
looking forward to your review of the raw indigo skinnys!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads