• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I passed on the Celine sale. I'm kinda surprised I did, after having loved the runway show. I guess the pieces just grew stale for me over time. I'm looking forward to next season's.

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
Interesting discussion on the soles. That video seems great.

I imagine you US folks may have seen it, but the sale is on for the website. A couple interesting items, but mostly in huge sizes. I do like the short checkered jacket. My concern is that it'd be a hassle to get it tailored after the fact at one of the boutiques.
View attachment 1412604

Sale items don't include tailoring, you have to pay extra through the boutique.

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
I passed on the Celine sale. I'm kinda surprised I did, after having loved the runway show. I guess the pieces just grew stale for me over time. I'm looking forward to next season's.

Yeah I already got everything I wanted except the gourmette bracelet, and none of the jewelry is on sale. Im gonna wait until I go to the store though because I ordered the large sized Aiguise necklace and it's very tiny. The chain is so delicate that I'm afraid to wear it. Wish I would've held off on the Jacno Chelsea boots as they are 60% off and I haven't been able to wear them because of the Covid

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I already got everything I wanted except the gourmette bracelet, and none of the jewelry is on sale. Im gonna wait until I go to the store though because I ordered the large sized Aiguise necklace and it's very tiny. The chain is so delicate that I'm afraid to wear it. Wish I would've held off on the Jacno Chelsea boots as they are 60% off and I haven't been able to wear them because of the Covid
Those are gorgeous boots, so I wouldn't sweat paying retail for them. If you take care of them they should last forever.

Bryan55

Reaction score
Interesting discussion on the soles. That video seems great.

I imagine you US folks may have seen it, but the sale is on for the website. A couple interesting items, but mostly in huge sizes. I do like the short checkered jacket. My concern is that it'd be a hassle to get it tailored after the fact at one of the boutiques.
View attachment 1412604

I checked this out today actually, loved the fit. Think I’m going to pull the trigger on it but haven’t decided if I’ll grab the trousers too.

Attachments

• 6F8D4387-F94A-4F0D-944E-DFC8C982A28B.jpeg
    6F8D4387-F94A-4F0D-944E-DFC8C982A28B.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 174

Bryan55

Reaction score
What kind of jeans are those?

They are Tom Ford slim jeans.

Speaking of jeans, while I was there I picked up another pair of SK 003s. I sized down one size and they’re a perfect fit. I actually still have a bit of room in the waist so I can even still wear a belt if I want (which is great as I grabbed a belt there yesterday too).

Laissez-faire

Reaction score
Thanks, thought it might have been the celine slim jeans.
003s fit really big in the waist. Also have to size down which makes them really skinny.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine were perfect in waist and fit. Exactly like better seasons of D02 but slightly skinnier

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which are the 003s, specifically? I'm not 100% clear on the differences on the web store.

Bryan55

Reaction score
These in particular are the 003s that I picked up last week. I have two pairs, one in 32 and one in 31.

May go back and get the faded black today.

Attachments

• 70F3DC33-9400-4643-A790-DD461EB08FF5.png
    70F3DC33-9400-4643-A790-DD461EB08FF5.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 159

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have those but the fabric code ending in F and they're great. Think I'm going to get the slim cut as well in the same fabric.

Bryan55

Reaction score
How do you find the sizing?

Personally I sized down to a 31 and by doing so the fit is perfect. Very skinny and extremely comfortable. They’re exactly what I wanted.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads