• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

hediboy

Reaction score
Last splurge for the season...
16E74DA6-65AE-4566-A5A9-7DE9EAD00C2D.jpeg 89672AB9-E628-40B2-A1E2-4ECBFADFA7F2.jpeg

hediboy

Reaction score
interested in how you'd style these. blue jeans? or maybe pale suiting?
Just take them with my suit trousers, today with navy pair and got some complement to fit with military jacket when I was trying at store after work.
I prefer to match with darker color pants, blue jeans never fit with leather shoes or boots to me...

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice choices Hediboy!

Does anyone have experience with the loafers? I'm liking some of the new styles for summer, and wondering how they fit. Assume TTS or a touch small based on my general loafer experience. ;)

toey18

Reaction score
Nice choices Hediboy!

Does anyone have experience with the loafers? I'm liking some of the new styles for summer, and wondering how they fit. Assume TTS or a touch small based on my general loafer experience. ;)
FYI I wore luco loafer same size as Jacno buckle.

MotionInReverse

Reaction score
C5CBAEEF-E70A-4E20-A05D-7E042A3F7746.jpeg
247A3499-7702-46D2-BAB4-6C86703BA87A.jpeg
Don’t know if you guys follow @raaamon (owner of LABELS) on IG, but he’s posted a couple of FW20 teasers from the showroom! That brown teddy looks gorgeous.

Last edited:

Bryan55

Reaction score
View attachment 1399901 View attachment 1399902 Don’t know if you guys follow @raaamon (owner of LABELS) on IG, but he’s posted a couple of FW20 teasers from the showroom! That brown teddy looks gorgeous.

Beautiful! That’s a brown teddy? I was hoping the purple one that was in the FW/20 show would be released too, although maybe it is still coming with the full collection?

3D70905F-D0F4-4346-83D5-9EEE425897A1.jpeg

MotionInReverse

Reaction score
I’m assuming that one is coming as well. Its velour, correct? I guess the corduroy one will be a permanent collection piece.

Bryan55

Reaction score
I’m assuming that one is coming as well, its velour, correct? I guess the corduroy one will be a permanent collection piece.

It sure seems to be velour or velvet, but I could be wrong due to the photography in the picture of the show.

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score

Thoughts?

Hedi shut down orders from the US CELINE website on Black Tuesday and posted a statement when many did not. Although the numbers don't look great, it's a start. Under Phoebe there were no black models. The é was not an original code to the house. The world as a whole needs to do better about racism, we are all one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads