• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
Yes, I don't doubt that you'd save money on getting a leather from there, but just note that you could get hit with a nasty tax bill. Also, make sure you look into returns policy, as that can get ugly too. But, I'm pretty sure on anything under $800 you'd be receiving an amazing deal for sure (doesn't include sunglasses though).

Does anyone know if the leather trench coats made it to any stores?

The Celine stores in NY are bare and empty still

hediboy

Reaction score
In Asia maybe but no sales in Europe, it may even be postponed due to pandemic....

I believe it could be just timing, all stocks must go at the end...

FE5067E3-59EA-4EB8-B19A-56B50B6F4B4C.jpeg

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be a US sale soon. I just purchased another shirt full retail (love it, fit, quality, off color), so that's certainly a cue for a sale the next day or so. ;)

For the scent hounds, has anyone tried Eau de Californie? I'm debating between Nightclubbing and Californie to add something different to my repertoire.

Edit: someone inquired about the collars on the silks. The collars are structured and significant (largish), with collar stays.

Bryan55

Reaction score
I don’t own Nightclubbing but I will be ordering a bottle with whatever I buy when the ready to wear sale has been posted. That being said, I’ve also seen some very positive reviews about Eau de Californie.

Lit Harington

Reaction score
Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be a US sale soon. I just purchased another shirt full retail (love it, fit, quality, off color), so that's certainly a cue for a sale the next day or so. ;)

For the scent hounds, has anyone tried Eau de Californie? I'm debating between Nightclubbing and Californie to add something different to my repertoire.

Edit: someone inquired about the collars on the silks. The collars are structured and significant (largish), with collar stays.
hey, pls could you provide some info on sizing for the silk shirts? desperate to buy one and i'm torn between a 40/41. I know they are 'classic' fit but it being Hedi i'm wondering if they are still pretty slim? thanks :)

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slim shoulders, chest, arms. Waist area is fine. I'm 5'6" 130 lbs, on the muscular side, and take a 37. This is the regular cut, but to your point, it's probably slim for most people. Silk is super comfortable and addictive.

Have tried the skinny cut, but would need to be 120-123 ish sans muscle to pull that off, since the arms are very tight as is the chest and waist was a tad less forgiving.

If you're ripped go with 41, if you're slim, 40. Returns are a hassle, so if you're like me, I'd rather get the correct size and be done with it!

hediboy

Reaction score
I don’t own Nightclubbing but I will be ordering a bottle with whatever I buy when the ready to wear sale has been posted. That being said, I’ve also seen some very positive reviews about Eau de Californie.
Love both. Nightclubbing is the best to me. Just between Black Tie and California. Oakiness is less than California, but it has an interesting change of scent throughout hours you put in. Not as strong as Black Tie.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads