• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for giving us these updates. Any of the longer overcoats make it to sale? Also, post some pics of the stuff you get if you get a chance.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you can get any Parade samples i would defo be interested. thanks

Wearing Parade today. I'll search around to see if I have any samples left; it's definitely a go-to. Very fresh and woodsy/citrusy. I see it as all-season wear and quite unique.

Lit Harington

Reaction score
Wearing Parade today. I'll search around to see if I have any samples left; it's definitely a go-to. Very fresh and woodsy/citrusy. I see it as all-season wear and quite unique.
Thank you! Hardcore fan of Black Tie myself, paid retail for a 100ml bottle in Paris then got a brand new 200ml on ebay a month for less than i paid for the first one. Got enough to last me into next decade

papillo

Reaction score
for those interested. Will be posting more in the coming days!

are you shipping to the US? The listing says "may not post to the United States"

hediboy

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for giving us these updates. Any of the longer overcoats make it to sale? Also, post some pics of the stuff you get if you get a chance.
86DA7782-C90D-49F5-9E4F-F9D5BFA5DEC4.jpeg
Only the trench and parka, if you regard them as overcoat...40% off.

hediboy

Reaction score
And... just found my sale representative missed one picture of boots for me is the white Janco, 50% off... it was too late for me to snag them yesterday... ?. So you guys should check out at web (not sure it would have same discount, I bet it would though) soon if interested.

Bryan55

Reaction score
As i am actually on lockdown, i'll avoid unfit pics. The quality is nice, the only weird thing is the touch feeling. The color is a real plus, it changes from the usual dark/brown. And you're right it looks and feels like a real 70s item (without the smoke smell). And i've been lucky enough to get it with an interesting discount so it was a no-brainer.

So I ended up pulling the trigger on the Bottle Green bomber myself via Labels which was coupled with the great discount too and was marked off even more. I received it today and it’s a great fit! In fact, I very well may have been able to pull off a 48 as I still have some room under my arms and through my obliques but I think the 50 is a good fit. I can always have it adjusted a bit by my tailor has they do a good job on leather work. I also love the leather quality, you’re 100% correct Louis, it’s very soft and the color looks great!

Louis Louis

Reaction score
The only "issue" with the green bomber is that if you want it to be fit it becomes really short. But as it is a Boule blouson it's supposed to be a little roomy. Did you notcie that the zipper is on the wrong side ?

Bryan55

Reaction score
Yes I did notice that about the zipper but I just chalked that up to it maybe being considered unisex. My SLP Bad Lieutenant bomber is the same way. I don’t mind if it got a bit more cropped, in fact I’d like that.

Lit Harington

Reaction score
a question for anyone with a (silk) shirt - many of the product listings on the website state 'EMBROIDERED "C" ON THE LEFT SIDE' but on the product pics this is not visible at all. i assume it is because the product info was just copied and pasted across several styles but if anyone can confirm that would be great.

toey18

Reaction score
a question for anyone with a (silk) shirt - many of the product listings on the website state 'EMBROIDERED "C" ON THE LEFT SIDE' but on the product pics this is not visible at all. i assume it is because the product info was just copied and pasted across several styles but if anyone can confirm that would be great.
I've few Silk shirt. All don't have that "C" too

ShowedUpLate

Reaction score
I’m happy with the Camargue Biker Boots I’ve received. Super comfy and construction is of good quality, they’ve stitched the soles nicely and even used nails. I don’t know if they’ve improved the quality since releasing them last year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads