• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the winter collection, too. Some new pieces (summer) on the US website. A lot of the new stuff is speaking to me more...maybe we've turned a page, as the initial response was rather lackluster.

Everything from Celine that I've seen is made in Italy or Japan (e.g., some denim). I'm hoping that they took feedback on the initial offerings' quality being a touch subpar to heart.

X66666

Reaction score
Hey guys, I will be auctioning Celine items. Let me know if you are interested. I can post the link on this thread. Right now I’ve got posted some boots and jeans looking to post perfume VIP samples, celine suit and a cashmere or wool jumper!

Louis Louis

Reaction score
Nothing very good so far, and the prices are astronomical. $4,500 for a suede trucker, almost $3,000 for an ugly teddy (looks like a jockey outfit). I find everything dull and uninspired. "A bout de souffle", litterally.

X66666

Reaction score
Not sure what I’m gonna post but I got some boots and jeans up.

X66666

Reaction score
for those interested. Will be posting more in the coming days!

alexanderdavide

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, who here is preferring rocking 60mm heels over 40mm?

Some boutiques in Europe have reopened, waiting on UK.

For boots I find a 40-45mm heel perfect. Boots with heels lower than that are not my thing. I like the look of some men wearing > 45mm heels but for me personally it's nothing I currently want to invest in.

Lit Harington

Reaction score
Hey guys, I will be auctioning Celine items. Let me know if you are interested. I can post the link on this thread. Right now I’ve got posted some boots and jeans looking to post perfume VIP samples, celine suit and a cashmere or wool jumper!
if you can get any Parade samples i would defo be interested. thanks

hediboy

Reaction score
Not much, just 3 in the pictures.

View attachment 1389710
Some update, below two are 50% off.
6A304F91-E2A4-4C27-921D-3CCBBD111C89.jpeg

hediboy

Reaction score
Nice. What about the blazers?
Those sequined blazers are 50% off. In store, some 19 seasons got 50% as well. Really struggling to buy the Marclays sequined bomber... I still could not convince myself to buy this art piece as no well I could rock the jacket on street...

hediboy

Reaction score
Those sequined blazers are 50% off. In store, some 19 seasons got 50% as well. Really struggling to buy the Marclays sequined bomber... I still could not convince myself to buy this art piece as no well I could rock the jacket on street...
And tried the sequin cardigan today... again... not me... and more suitable to my wife... ?

Ended up got a silk striped shirt.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool! I was looking at a couple of the silk shirts. The drugstore collar (largish) looks very good on web meetings! They don't happen to be on sale, are they?

1589893263070.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads