• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The official CELINE thread

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light on sizing for the Shetland crewneck? I’m a 48 in the cowboy teddy, was thinking about going with a L in this for a slight oversized fit.

960AF4A2-6281-4D18-92E8-F0D848FA5374.png

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
Obviously, a touch of hyperbole, but one can stroll over to the John Lobb appreciation thread and get a sense of what I mean. They look amazing. Most of the boots I see posted here or in the SLP forums after a couple wears have very noticeable creases. Sort of obvious when we're talking about $800 vs. $2000 boots. I think we've done to death the idea that one is buying an idea, a style, a dream in Hedi's words, and a very good but not exceptional level of quality. There's always something better.
I’ve always held the view that SLP and Celine (the latter moreso) have never really produced footwear of exceptional quality. The leather and the soles are quite thin and while I find them appealing, I don’t think they’re worth their retail price (although I understand why some would pay that price).

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
I'm also lookign forward to this. And, I'm pretty sure the following has never been stated in the history of the world, but I'm really lookign forward to the new Amiri collection, which has some cool flared shit.

Edit: Just noticed on the Amiri website that their pre-ss stuff is up, and it's the same garbage they've been putting out for years. Anyway, enough talk about this horrible brand...
I’m still unsure how the brand has managed to *more or less* ride the coattails of Hedi’s Surf Sound collection for the better part of three years BUT I am interested in S/S20 and I think the previous collection is the strongest that they’ve released thus far.

CentrallyLocate

Reaction score
Obviously, a touch of hyperbole, but one can stroll over to the John Lobb appreciation thread and get a sense of what I mean. They look amazing.
Sure - and if John Lobb, or any of the ultra premium British shoemakers, offered a boot with a heel height and profile/last similar to the Wyatt and Jacno boots I’m sure many of us would buy them. But they don’t. So this is what we have.

Bill H

Reaction score
I’m still unsure how the brand has managed to *more or less* ride the coattails of Hedi’s Surf Sound collection for the better part of three years BUT I am interested in S/S20 and I think the previous collection is the strongest that they’ve released thus far.
shout out surf sound

Maximus6

Reaction score
Anybody have an ID on the exact Watch and Bracelet Hedi is wearing in this pic?

GG Allin

Reaction score
Is that that disgraced photographer guy he's with in the picture? I forget his name. That might explain why he looks so uncomfortable.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love that leather jacket above that rire posted. I need to get to the boutique soon to try on some pieces. It's been too long.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 31 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 276 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.6%
  • 31 - 40