• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The official CELINE thread

Reaction score
My Jacnos are already pretty heavily creased (obviously stored well with shoe trees etc) after a week or two of regular wear. I expected this given the thinner leather and some pictures here and on the Facebook BST group that I assume many/most of you are also on, but it’s still a little sad.

Still, I continue to be very impressed with how comfortable and wearable they are, I’ve taken them to have rubber outsoles put on so I can wear them through the Autumn/Winter here in London and I’ve decided to add them into my daily rotation.

The only other thing I’m worried about is that they’re quite difficult to put on, in the sense that I really have to press my right foot down and pull on the leather to get the right boot on for example (moreso than with Wyatts). Doesn’t worry me massively but it is what it is.

zebidee

Reaction score
I'm really impressed, like you are, about how comfortable they are. Got the smooth calf Jacnos in my daily rotation this summer, aswell. So far they stayed in good shape and will be kept for the winter to rest in their box. Will use my rubber sole Creepers and Ranger boots for the winter in addition to my SLP Academy boots and Wyatts etc.

youwhat

Reaction score
Thought I'd add a fit pic, since I enjoy seeing others post the same. Got these babies out for a sunny Sunday walk... they already have gotten quite a high mileage this summer and I'm recieving my second python Jacnos, next week. But the very limited "shiny" 4 cm heel version. Only a handful ever made according to the SA! The most rare CELINE boot that was available, so far! I was lucky to get the only pair ever made, in my size, thanks to the wonderful staff at the Paris flagship store. Will post pictures later on.
you think thats true lol ?
it wouldnt be worth it for them.

wanted these but never saw them

Attachments

zebidee

Reaction score
Worth every cent for some people. ;-) The exclusivity is confirmed and will continue to be so on exotic skin products. Exclusivity also includes superior customer care and building a relationship with the customer. If telling lies and exaggerated sales talk will brake trust and damage the reputation of the company you represent. So let's leave those previous comments aside.

youwhat

Reaction score
Worth every cent for some people. ;-) The exclusivity is confirmed and will continue to be so on exotic skin products. Exclusivity also includes superior customer care and building a relationship with the customer. If telling lies and exaggerated sales talk will brake trust and damage the reputation of the company you represent. So let's leave those previous comments aside.
what are you talking about? i think we were just having a bit of light hearted ribbing.

they didnt only make one pair of these shoes in your size.
either the guy is completely stupid or will say anything to get you to buy something. in either case he's not worth listening to.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJR

zebidee

Reaction score
what are you talking about? i think we were just having a bit of light hearted ribbing.

they didnt only make one pair of these shoes in your size.
either the guy is completely stupid or will say anything to get you to buy something. in either case he's not worth listening too.
Where do you have that information from?

zebidee

Reaction score
The Frankfurt store opened up last night after a year of preparation and some pictures for the fashion lovers. 50/50 women/men. Some interesting pieces in stock. Was a blast!
36C171D9-289B-4645-81D0-6F0D6DE8F335.jpeg
CAB42930-05C3-4C48-AC77-0ECA667B25E4.jpeg
6DB707D8-B6DD-49FC-8BD6-D08C7DEBD1E6.jpeg

Bill H

Reaction score
The Frankfurt store opened up last night after a year of preparation and some pictures for the fashion lovers. 50/50 women/men. Some interesting pieces in stock. Was a blast!
View attachment 1250999View attachment 1251000View attachment 1251001
View attachment 1250999View attachment 1251000View attachment 1251001
What did you find particularly interesting please?

DJR

Reaction score
I think it needs to be dispensed in some type of leaflet or FAQ how salespeople will manipulate the facts to close a sale. Especially from a brand / house eager to establish a beachhead in the men’s sector. They strive to be virtuoso’s at playing to your emotional buying impulses. Hence “it’s 1 of 1 worldwide”

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.