• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Adamdraps

Reaction score
Too skinny will also **** up the shaft of the boots. I have a pair of women's D01's and when I wore them with a few of my boots , the shafts have huge creases in them. I also don't get nice stacking anymore when I wear them my normal D02's.

ASAPRice

Reaction score
I'm just wondering how straight a leg I can get away with with those kinds of shoes.
you can get away with quite a bit depending on your proportions in my experience

sometimes wider hems will drown out slimmer boots, so if you're going for that look I'd generally say it helps if you are skinny, and the thighs of your pants are also slim/skinny and flare out from the knee area. Personally, I think wyatts only look okay with straight jeans, and excel when worn with slim/skinny/flares.

And yeah, harry dressed like **** with his super skinny denim from his SLP days haha, maybe a good intro to somebody getting into the look, but was never a huge fan of it. The skinnier you are, the skinnier you can go without it looking awkward. It's partially why all the models hedi chooses are rail thin. And why harry looked bad.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't say I"m disappointed with teen knight poem, since my expectations were in the gutter; but the brown biker Chelseas look ok. I won't be getting them since I already have jacno's in the same leather. I still have hope that we might see some ok outerwear and shirts, but I'm all aboard the Vaccarello train personally. #vacchead

It seems like the denim is cropped? That is not my thing. I like no break over my boot, but I can't have anything shorter personally.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing I'm interested in there. Still hoping there'll be some attention paid to the basics but that's looking less and less likely the further this goes on.

I don't even think he's really getting what he's doing right. The kids look better than this for a fraction of the price.

BasicJB

Reaction score
The "drop" feels a bit slim given the breadth of collection shown...fingers crossed for my preordered pieces

doublementh

Reaction score
do you mean the season vaccarello just showed or what's in stores now? because the former is literally the most similar to hedi he's done yet
Just now, I mean. I dunno, I'm not the expert the rest of you are. But I'm really digging a lot of the pieces I'm seeing this season. I thought he was doing an okay job before, if not a bit bland. This TKP stuff you can buy online from that link seems... plain. Obviously there's more to come. Idk. Just some thoughts.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics