• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The official CELINE thread

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
looks like slp aw14 and aw15 combined expect more jackets in cashmere rather than wool

zebidee

Reaction score
Super - do I recall you're based in Germany? I do not see them on the US website, but could be missing something obvious.

Ahh - checked out the French site, and yes, the new stuff is all up and looks great. SO much better than the prior iterations, which seemed to be lite derivatives of SL to summarize.
Yes I'm located in Germany. The store in Munich sent an invitation for a private view. Several "couture" items are in their stock too.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds very nice. Love a lot of the sweaters on a second look through. I'm sure in the States we'll get dumbed down versions of all the product, lol!

Bill H

Reaction score
Now that the show has had time to sink in a bit... I am pretty excited about it. Also excited about some of the FW19 stuff coming on line.

hediboy

Reaction score
Now that the show has had time to sink in a bit... I am pretty excited about it. Also excited about some of the FW19 stuff coming on line.
Some FW stuff hit the store now, western Chelsea below.
D070595F-EEBE-406A-AF10-918DF52FC0AB.jpeg4D413843-13FA-4046-90C2-DBC2C6C67986.jpeg

GG Allin

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of those, but with the latest show being fucking amazing, I'm looking forward to seeing more stuff as it hits stores. Keep pics coming.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
i think the santiags were still the best western boots. The celine one looks like a hybrid of chelsea plus santiag.

Bill H

Reaction score
i think the santiags were still the best western boots. The celine one looks like a hybrid of chelsea plus santiag.
You reckon? I do enjoy Santiags but I prefer Wyatts (fringe and of course the FW13 Cowboy... cause FW13 is the dopest). Speaking of Santiags, it was tough to tell the cut of the boots from the recent show from the pants... any thoughts on what they will be shaped like?

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
I'm still trying to get a pair of the fringes and cowboys myself but I should have stated that out of the pointed toe shoes the santiags were my favorite. The wyatt is still my overall favorite slp boot. The boots look like they will be shaped like the jacno consdering they all had pointed toes in the show and am hoping for 40mm variations. https://www.celine.com/en-us/celine-shop-men/ready-to-wear/ USA celine prices are up

Valfunde

Reaction score
Ugh. US site doesn't have the 40.5 in that suede western chelsea but the french site does. Hoping there's future stocking later or I'm going to have to proxy.

GG Allin

Reaction score
Ugh. US site doesn't have the 40.5 in that suede western chelsea but the french site does. Hoping there's future stocking later or I'm going to have to proxy.
I would call the us store and see what they can do.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.