• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The official CELINE thread

GG Allin

Reaction score
Those are incredible, and the only footwear I've seen so far from Ceeline that I like.

Bill H

Reaction score
Those are incredible, and the only footwear I've seen so far from Ceeline that I like.
Agreed, but that 60 cm heel is a bit off.... once you get that high it starts to get feminine in my opinion... either way, dope boots.

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to that. Have you been to the Paris boutique? I'll be dans la ville in late August, and should probably hit up Celine while there. I've always been a fan of the tailors at the Dior and SL boutiques in Paris, so expect a similar attention to detail and surprisingly rapid turnarounds.
I have not, much to my dismay. I have a friend who intends to visit in the coming weeK. I wonder if the inventory is much different from that which I’ve seen in NYC... some of the SA’s have reported that stores in Europe and Asia have received certain items earlier or items which aren’t available in the US. Either way, I’m looking forward to seeing something exciting on the 23rd... I think Hedi has enough time to produce something beyond the staples of the brand and should begin to hit his stride.

zebidee

Reaction score
Haven't seen much talk about sizing on the footwear. Does anyone know if its all TTS?
Needed to size down half a size on my pythons compared to any SLP boots I own. The skin is very shiny and the silhouette is fire in my opinion. Great as evening wear. Otherwise too dressy. Getting lots of attention and compliments.

Attachments

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They look great, agreed! If you wear them with confidence, probably no issue at all.

I saw the mens Paris fashion show schedule, and again, Céline is closing the show Sunday. Does anyone know how these schedules are constructed? I get a kick out of Hedi being the closer whether it is Dior, SLP, or now Celine. Do the other houses not get jealous?

rire

Reaction score
Based on the show, some of the coats are nice but you can't really tell from the campaign.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hedi's gotten to be pretty bad-ass with his short brutalism films. Shot perfectly, so tight and structural. Love the textures, not so much the cuts of the clothes, but we'll see. They should be hitting their stride now. Actually, the video is reminding me of my avatar chosen probably too many years ago!

hediboy

Reaction score
Hedi's gotten to be pretty bad-ass with his short brutalism films. Shot perfectly, so tight and structural. Love the textures, not so much the cuts of the clothes, but we'll see. They should be hitting their stride now. Actually, the video is reminding me of my avatar chosen probably too many years ago!
More hoping the better “future” in 2020 SS...Tonight for me.
2730B529-1939-4820-A8BC-8AB8A4D29A74.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.