• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some of the models for the upcoming fw21 show

1610978022206.png
1610978065182.png
1610978089666.png
1610978107439.png
1610978151165.png
1610978175017.png

1610978228662.png

Last edited:

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of models. Am I missing the obvious, or is Celine not listed on the Paris schedule?

calendrier

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My best guess is that if it will be handled like ss21 then they can show it whenever they want and don't need to fit the show into the establishment's calendar? Hedi is going to shoot the video in advance and then stream it probably.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes a ton of sense. I have a faint recollection that someone here mentioned Celine would be closing out the show.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Makes a ton of sense. I have a faint recollection that someone here mentioned Celine would be closing out the show.
It was previously in the last spot on that graphic you just posted a link to. They took it off for some reason

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm, a modicum of drama, or a miscommunication?

Randeep

Reaction score
Very reminiscent to that photoshoot with ss16.

1610952551848.png

This is one of my favourite campaign pics, the kerfuffle and clothing captured perfectly. Whenever I ponder whether I should hunt for those studded leather pants, it's this pic that does it. I'd have never thought to pair those with the bright palm tree jacket but together with that flannel the outfit is tempered into something a little less 'out there'.

Some of the models for the upcoming fw21 show

None of these models' individual styles inspire me and they all seem a bit effete IRL, I'd imagine they'd still look like that on the runway, but at least they're in Hedi's clothes.

My best guess is that if it will be handled like ss21 then they can show it whenever they want and don't need to fit the show into the establishment's calendar? Hedi is going to shoot the video in advance and then stream it probably.

Hopefully this current congregation means the filming of the show/release is imminent, at least as part of PFW, even if released on their own site.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
None of these models' individual styles inspire me and they all seem a bit effete IRL, I'd imagine they'd still look like that on the runway, but at least they're in Hedi's clothes.
I think that's the beauty of Hedi being able the elevate his inspiration to something befitting a luxury fashion house. I'm curious to see what he would show, despite being 90% sure it won't personally appeal to me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics