• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The official CELINE thread

thorns

Reaction score
It’s also listed inaccurately as Jacno with 30 mm heel on the men’s side. But really I think the last is the same as Jacno, it is just placed on a slightly thicker sole that has a protruding welt.

Adamdraps

Reaction score
They are on the Celine site but under the women’s shoes. I’m on the ‘Get Notified List,’ for my size when back in stock.

If anyone picks them up please post the sizing, so that the question won’t be repeated over and over and over like the Wyatt’s...
Are you sure they are men's cause they only go up to a size 42 online.

Trixz

Reaction score
Great question and yes I’m certain because when you go to select a size at the bottom there is a size guide. Now this may get little complicated but you kinda need to know your women’s size equivalent. My EU/FR shoe size is 41.5, which is a U.S. women’s size 11.5 (as confirmed through site) and a US women’s size 11.5 is equivalent to a US men’s 9.5, which is my size. From the past my EU 41.5 is equivalent to 9.5 in men’s.

Hope that made sense!

funkyprez

Reaction score
But the biggest women’s size that is even listed, which is 42, is still too small for many men’s feet.

It does look identical to the men’s black suede Jacno chelsea, which goes up to size 45. So there’s hope still it comes out in that Havana color.

mugatu

Reaction score
Have to say I'm pleasantly surprised with the carmagues...not too familiar with the history of this region and connection with the boot.
French region well known for its cowboy boots called "camarguaise" that are traditionally light brown suede & feature a slight cuban heel..

Margiela & Isabel Marant have been doing their own fashion versions for years

I'll try and stop by Celine boutique later and take a closer look at the collection..

BigRed

Reaction score
I’m just sitting here patiently waiting for the Jacno Chelsea boots to arrive at the boutique here in Houston. I’m going to either get those or the SLP black suede Dakota’s.

kieran84

Reaction score

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received the jacno lows, but thinking maybe I should wait out for the boots since I have JL double monk chapels which fill a similar niche as these. Was in a rush, so I couldn't bother for a good picture however I'd point out that I absolutely love the Celine packaging. Super elegant, and a perfect 180 reverse from Saint Laurent, i.e., white everything with black lettering, very clear, and as someone else noted, the dust bags are super cool.

IMG_0591.jpeg

IMG_0592.jpeg

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
Mugatu are you an American living in Paris, or français, your English is so perfect! I've been very impressed with this conversation lately, and appreciate the elevation of the topic from the endless Wyatt boots sizing questions that epitomize the SLP thread. :)
THIS

kieran84

Reaction score
Those look nice to me SirGrotius. Would obviously work well with black denim. Might get a pair myself.

thorns

Reaction score
Jacno worn with black jeans by ss19 model.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was just going to post look much better with black denim. Went with my same size 41 for all my shoes. This makes my life a lot easier.

29F9A4C5-9F47-41CF-8119-897F9901B8F2.jpeg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.