• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm amazed at the number of albums I've never heard of in people's lists. I feel like I'm closest to Louis Louis in my tastes. But I still need to check out some of the albums he posted.

In fact, I just googled "Alain Kan", who is apparently a French glam rocker who disappeared in 1990. I need to look into this, since I'm fascinated by people who disappear (Jim Sullivan is another who did so after completing his album "U.F.O." with Phil Spector's musicians)

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
ITT: People like the Smiths.

I'm amazed at the number of albums I've never heard of in people's lists. I feel like I'm closest to Louis Louis in my tastes. But I still need to check out some of the albums he posted.

I'm actually amazed at the number of albums I do know. It's so difficult to know a lot of albums simply because there is just so much out there. You get into one genre and then discover all types of subgenres etc. Even just thinking about it I realize that I did in fact forget a lot of albums on my list. I like to think I haven't discovered some of my favorites yet.

Anyways it's cool to see what people are enjoying when it comes to music.

Bryan55

Reaction score
I would've figured people would be more into the Jesus and Mary chain.

Well Everything’s Alright When You’re Down. ?

I’d have to say it seems like many of us have similar tastes in music. As RedVelvet pointed out, there’s a bit of some shoegaze, noise wave, and some classic rock that we all seem to listen to. Think that maybe it fits with the whole classic Hedi style and design?

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
It was my understanding he asked what we were currently listening to, not our all time favorites. I go through different genres and styles in my musical tastes, I guess it depends on my mood and surroundings. Music is so progressive and we're constantly being bombarded with new content and artists we've never heard of. I saw likes and favorites on each list.

DJR

Reaction score
*Thread Redirect Alert*

(Just Kidding)

The 1st season Classic Biker is... Pretty Great (long search; found one).

I do not like the subsequent iterations at all. They are such weird fitting bikers with strange customer feedback infused compromise. Ick.

Hedi is 4 for 4 (if you count Rive Gauche YSL) in keeping with his trend of the first 2 seasons being superior to whatever follows.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha, I like a lot of the new pieces that are dropping on the website, but have zero idea on fit these days. I think I picked up that it's more cropped, but I'm dislocated from the boutiques during these times, so don't have a good sense. I wonder if Celine connects its boutique customer accounts with their web store as does SLP (a boost for someone such as me who does not have a relationship with a rep at the closest boutique, NYC).

Anyway, like the simplicity of some pieces such as this, very clean:

1602243121441.png

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
liked the video! thanks for sharing! everyone looked great, and it seemed to have a good feel all around.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jacket looks good on Hedi, as does the leather sleeves teddy on Peter Utz, who has good style generally for that matter

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads