• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The official CELINE thread

thorns

Reaction score
I was curious if colourful hoodies were something Hedi has never done before, so I did some digging. Turns out he has actually championed neon highlighter hoodies before in the past.
1601232067297.png

1601232090235.png

The "legendary" fw03 Luster collection:
1601232174992.png

1601232201347.png

At the end of the day, Hedi is continuing to push what he believes is youthful and cool. He's just reinterpreting it for the modern audience. Back in the late 90s/early-00s logo mania was out. Now Logomania is in and everyone wants logos on their clothing again. I'm a fan of hoodies, but I prefer black/grey scale colours.

1601232676300.png

1601233000297.png

1601233693939.png

1601234312198.png

Bryan55

Reaction score
Simply put even though I highly doubt any of us will buy these pieces and maybe not even much of the Dancing Kid collection, I do have a feeling they will indeed go over big and sell quite well. Lit Harrington makes a strong point, if it keeps Hedi at Celine then it’s not a bad thing. I don’t think Hedi will completely stop designing what he’s known best for (skinny denim, boots, and the rocket look).

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The classic zip up hoodies with grosgrain trim and chrome zip at Saint Laurent were amazing, really slim and cropped. The black zip up triomphe ones at Celine are very similar. I have one and the fit is almost the same. I was reluctant to get one at first because of the triomphe logo but once I got it I found it didn't detract from the look and I actually like it. Wear mine all the time with black skinny jeans, cropped jodhpur, and a grey or striped t shirt.

I remember the neon DH hoodies. They were really popular for years after. I started buying DH AW04 (VOTC) though, that futuristic Edward scissorhands look from luster and strip just not for me.

thorns

Reaction score
Since we're talking about Christians. Hedi's Christian upbringing is something he still keeps with him.

He's a man of faith: Speaking for the first time about his upbringing, Slimane stated that he was brought up in the church: "My mother also raised me as a Christian, and even if I never talk about it, my faith, which was never imposed upon me, is really important in my life. It is present in the way I do things, or care about things. It gives me a sense of comfort, and strength."

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
The Dylan velvet flares are available at 24S in sizes 27-32 now. You have to scroll all the way to the bottom though. And just like that they are sold out

Last edited:

SpencerA

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been mulling over the idea to buy a Celine leather jacket, I quite like a couple of these latest ones with the stud detailing from the winter collection. Has anyone had these in hand or tried on/own them, id love to hear some thoughts from first hand experience or even pics.

Cheers

Jabbathecunt

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been mulling over the idea to buy a Celine leather jacket, I quite like a couple of these latest ones with the stud detailing from the winter collection. Has anyone had these in hand or tried on/own them, id love to hear some thoughts from first hand experience or even pics.

Cheers
I tried the straight blouson leather on and it fits amazing, its slightly cropped and beautifully made.

Bryan55

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Cheers
I️ have the bottle green blouson myself. Fit is great (I sized up since it was the last one in stock) and it’s still a solid fit. Love the color and the soft leather too.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's