• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The official CELINE thread

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes it's strange. I got the ones Kieran recommended and the fit is great. Like spot on. I remember trying another pair of jeans pre-pandemic in a Paris boutique and it was so bad, like super high waist, baggy in weird places, etc.

Randeep

Reaction score
i actually prefer the pure black option...the other 1 is crap fit. too baggy
That _is_ the one that people have been saying is the good fit, so its just confusing matters when you say "i actually prefer <the one that's good anyway>"

"PURE BLACK" - 2N020786D.38NF - good
"PURE BLACK F" - 2N020786D.38NJ - shite

BTW - Kieran - spot on re: those black jeans. I got the exact style number you recommended in my usual size and they fit PERFECT. Such a relief to have something so spot on. Very sleek, slim to skinny, but not overly anything in the waist, thighs, etc
Yes it's strange. I got the ones Kieran recommended and the fit is great. Like spot on. I remember trying another pair of jeans pre-pandemic in a Paris boutique and it was so bad, like super high waist, baggy in weird places, etc.
Funnily enough though now that you said its between "slim to skinny" and not out-and-out skinny (how I like em!) it's put me back on the fence - at least they could be a candidate for altering if I must have the latest and greatest denim from Hedi.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On a somewhat related note, new winter items dropped on the US website. This is the 'brown' collection, which I'm liking.

youwhat

Reaction score
any pics of any of you in these jeans?

whats the inseam?

much stretching after a few wears?

Bryan55

Reaction score
I myself love the 38NJs. Fits me perfectly.

On another note, so I guess the Black leather Blouson in the second pic Motion posted was never released anywhere? I don’t see it on any of the various Celine pages wherever I set the locations. I’m also guessing this was never released either?

Attachments

puttysan

Reaction score
i with u bro. the f version is far superior to the other 1 lol

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The NJ ones aren't bad at all, they're just very similar to the Saint Laurent ones from later seasons that most people already have. I still have brand new SLP D02s left so I don't need these as well. They're also big in the waist at the back.

The NF pair are a very precise and skinnier fit, with softer stretchier denim, worth having in addition to D02s for me.

thorns

Reaction score

Wow, the soft chiseled toe is really sexy. This model feels closest to the Wyatts so far in toe shape. I wonder what it would look like on a lower heel, say 40 mm.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any info on the jacket fit descriptions? I presume "classic fit" is slim with high arm holes etc, "oversized fit" is self explanatory, and "regular fit" is the boxier kind of fit seen on some of the jackets with relaxed arm holes and a boxier shape, but still cropped?

Bryan55

Reaction score
I’ve been able to wear the purple velvet Teddy the last few weeks since the weather has turned cool. So far I can’t say enough good things about it and I gotten a few compliments from people when I wear it too, particularly when the light hits it and the richness of the purple velvet comes out.

Attachments

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Re: the women's collection, I spotted that coat too. My wife loves a lot of the pieces in addition to the one above. They run around 2k-6k on average in terms of outerwear, so very substantial. ;)

1600783925972.png

1600784016974.png

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior