• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

rire

Reaction score
From what I keep reading, people have been saying SA's go with February when asked when stuff will drop.

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
Good call; it does look like the studded 14 and I didn't like the runway fit either... but I am not convinced this will fit better; really curious to see what happens when you size down.

Yeah this one definitely looks dope but I prefer the SLP studded version... this iteration will almost definitely cost more than the SLP variant.

rire

Reaction score
So...

The collection will be available to purchase as of February – most notably in the first ever Celine boutiques dedicated exclusively to menswear.

Two locations have been chosen for Celine's big menswear debut: Paris and Milan. "The first ever Celine menswear boutique will be opened in February in Milan, followed by a Paris location at 24 Rue François 1er, in the eighth arrondissement," a spokesperson from the brand told FashionNetwork.com.

Both of the new locations will be close to pre-existing Celine stores offering the house's womenswear collections. In Milan, the brand will set up shop in the Luxury Quad, on Via Santo Spirito, not far from the Celine flagship at 25 Via Montenapoleone, while the Paris store will be a stone's throw away from the label's location at 53 Avenue Montaigne.

https://us.fashionnetwork.com/news/...-in-Paris-and-Milan,1063233.html#.XFRsmLZ7TjA

Bill H

Reaction score
Yeah this one definitely looks dope but I prefer the SLP studded version... this iteration will almost definitely cost more than the SLP variant.
I would say the best part of the FW14 studded is the fit... if you could get this piece to fit like that, I would maybe prefer this one.

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
So...

The collection will be available to purchase as of February – most notably in the first ever Celine boutiques dedicated exclusively to menswear.

Two locations have been chosen for Celine's big menswear debut: Paris and Milan. "The first ever Celine menswear boutique will be opened in February in Milan, followed by a Paris location at 24 Rue François 1er, in the eighth arrondissement," a spokesperson from the brand told FashionNetwork.com.

Both of the new locations will be close to pre-existing Celine stores offering the house's womenswear collections. In Milan, the brand will set up shop in the Luxury Quad, on Via Santo Spirito, not far from the Celine flagship at 25 Via Montenapoleone, while the Paris store will be a stone's throw away from the label's location at 53 Avenue Montaigne.

https://us.fashionnetwork.com/news/...-in-Paris-and-Milan,1063233.html#.XFRsmLZ7TjA

Good ish, I think NY and London are supposed to get the men’s stuff around March.

Bill H

Reaction score
So...

Big thank you; this is super helpful...

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
I would say the best part of the FW14 studded is the fit... if you could get this piece to fit like that, I would maybe prefer this one.

The fit is godly - I heard some claim that it is the best SLP leather produced during Hedi’s tenure but I argue for the white/black leather.

CFC80A79-AA8B-4EBA-A9A1-BEF4330933AF.jpeg

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous. Did they make that fit in all black, or was it slightly different? (Don't know if I could pull off the white.)

SaintLaurent

Reaction score
So...

I hope it doesn't take long for online retailers like Ssense or LVR to get stuff up on their site.

Supergenius

Reaction score
Good ish, I think NY and London are supposed to get the men’s stuff around March.
I was in the NY SoHo store today and SA said later this month. I expressed my skepticism and she said NY and Rodeo Drive would be first in the US to get menswear and she was adamant it will be later in February. We’ll see.

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
I was in the NY SoHo store today and SA said later this month. I expressed my skepticism and she said NY and Rodeo Drive would be first in the US to get menswear and she was adamant it will be later in February. We’ll see.

Good news I guess. I passed by that location last week and the store didn’t look ready for menswear but you know how quickly things can turn around. There’s another location in soho which is under construction... I wonder when it’ll be ready for the public.

Supergenius

Reaction score
Just heard from my SA who said menswear will be in the Soho store 2/25. If anyone here stops in to see it, Dana is the person who helped me and she's fantastic.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool. I went to the website au hasard this morning and noticed that it's been redesigned. No link yet for menswear, but I see where it'd fit. :)

Snake Eyes

Reaction score
My SA has assured me that menswear will be available towards the end of the month.
Also, the new perfecto/L17 style biker is going to come in calfskin and washed calfskin, and it’s $5400. That’s less than an L17 retails for now (at least in the US) so I don’t think it’s a rule across the board that Celine is going to be a 30% mark up from Saint Laurent.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads