• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official CELINE thread

Lit Harington

Reaction score
Over $8k in Celine to look completely mediocre. Would look better with a different shirt, tie, and model who has a darker complexion so they don't get washed out. Buscemi looks 100 times better in that Armani vest from the shoot.
different strokes, i guess. maybe agree on the tie but i think the shirt is 10/10 perfect for that suit.

Nyarlathotep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks very costume-y.

*promo pics for another 1970s gangster movie*

nekromantik

Reaction score
TBH there wasn't really anything that stood out to me in the latest collection.
The new collection from SLP has some nice shirts I am interested in, they bringing back the flannel type shirts. But prices are quite a bit higher at £600 for 1 of the shirts!

youwhat

Reaction score
is it not these?

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is it not these?

I'm pretty sure it is.

youwhat

Reaction score
yeah, i know. ...just wanted to shut the know it all up #winning

#stayhumble #brave

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ahh yes, a lot of nice jackets. i was looking at the classic jacket in prince of wales, but wonder if instead of cool it'll come across as straight nerdy/old w/o beaucoup adjustments.
1590775901996.png

Bryan55

Reaction score
ahh yes, a lot of nice jackets. i was looking at the classic jacket in prince of wales, but wonder if instead of cool it'll come across as straight nerdy/old w/o beaucoup adjustments.
View attachment 1397410

I’d be lying if I did agree that this caught my eye as well. I think it can definitely be pulled off, and even giving off more of that kind of nerdy/old vibe could be a good thing!

parnyc

Reaction score
View attachment 1397410

I think it could look cool, but definitely needs to tweaking to keep it from looking too "nerdy".

So I copped the flares in union wash as well... Now I need that striped jacket!

View attachment 1397436

Looks great, as well as the shirt! Is the shirt from Celine, as well?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads