• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official "Best of MC" 2010 Awards

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TC (Houston)
I take it you don't use helicopter service very often.

Are you sure it's not some sort of feminine hygiene product?

bjornb17

Reaction score
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
She looks like a *****.

does_he_look_like_a_bitch.jpg

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
Mine for a long time

idhLAu.gif

Who is this again, AJ?

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ No idea, sorry

Edit: Tried tineye, yielded 2 results but no clue as to the identity

Made in California

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bjornb17
does_he_look_like_a_bitch.jpg

I usually hate when people post images in threads that aren't actual items or something, but this is a ******* awesome graphic. Who thought two things I love: Pulp Fiction and Guess Who, could be merged so seemlessly.
smile.gif
#52 Best Unoriginal Image of 2010 Men's Clothing of StyleForum - "Jules Playing Guess Who"

Made in California

Reaction score
We discussed the human skin wallet briefly in up in the "Vegetarian" Business/Formal Shoe Options" thread and I almost started a similar thread myself minus the sex change, but had a more important thread on loafers to take care of. Here's the back and forth on that thread that probably inspired what, I think, is fairly clearly a joke thread:

Originally Posted by cptjeff
If, god forbid, I ever have to have a limb amputated, I'm gonna have something made out of the skin just to creep people out.

Actually, why not source the skin from those ultra fat people who lose so much weight excess skin has to be trimmed? Enough dollars and I think you could get just about anyone to sign off on letting somebody use their skin for something like that.

And oddly enough, I have seen photos of old books bound in human skin, as well as photos a wallet made in colonial times from an executed criminal's skin (the bound the records of his trial in it too). It might be the age, but it apparently comes out a fair bit darker after tanning. And pigskin is a good description, from the pics I saw, though the bumpiness is finer.

Originally Posted by AlmostFullBenefits
Ha, it was a bit of half-hearted trolling on my part, but from what I've heard it looks like pigskin when treated. I've seen cadaver skin, and it's none too pretty, but maybe with some TLC and a fine knife it could look passable.

Originally Posted by Made in California
I'm unsure of how to explain why I think it's so sick/awesome at the same time, but it's a little bit like how some girls are really attracted to serial killers and guys that are just sick in the head. You'd instantly get tagged "seems normal, but probably crazy," which I think is a really great way for people to perceive you.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is there a Worst of MC Awards? I'd have more fun with that.

Made in California

Reaction score
MBreinin is getting my official nomination for Best Dressed. Just saw his pics in the FU thread.

bjornb17

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
Is there a Worst of MC Awards? I'd have more fun with that.

Most of the nominees would be the same. As in.... they are so bad that they were good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads