• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Beer Thread

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
anybody get tickets to dark lord day? wanna sell me a case?

laugh.gif
I hope this is a joke?! You do know each person can only buy 4 bottles of DL per ticket? I have a pair that I'm giving to friends and I'm only getting 2 bottles now for myself. Plans changed and I'm going to Madison that weekend to get tickets to Great Taste of the Midwest instead. DL is one of the most overrated beers I've ever had and I've had all but two of the years it's been released...

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no i actually had no idea (<-- total cult beer noob)

its still on my list of beers to cross off, but dont feel like paying 50+ a bottle on ebay

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
no i actually had no idea (<-- total cult beer noob)

its still on my list of beers to cross off, but dont feel like paying 50+ a bottle on ebay

+1

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tooch4321
That Brian guy is a real asshole, selling me a half-case of KBS and **** this morning!

Can you believe that Bdeuce dirtbag sold me 25 bottles. Asshole...

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Can you believe that Bdeuce dirtbag sold me 25 bottles. Asshole...
What the hell are you going to go with all that Gefilte fish?

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm charging you F***ers more next year.

I can't believe dark lord goes for $50 on eBay. Boggles my mind. I'd like to see dark lord day one time but to fight thousands of people in a small industrial park in rural indiana for 88oz of fluid it's not worth it to me.

MrGoodBytes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
Three Floyds Dreadnaught

went to the fff brewpub on friday.

had golden leader while there which was horrible and the ham on rye which was a very interesting experience but I could never imagine having more than a glass. I also had several of the zombie dust (which was off the hand pump, not co2).

food there was also amazing, especially the muscles in a gumball broth... mmmmm.

one thing I wanted to note, the tap line for the gumball head was filthy and destroyed the beer. I'm sorry, I find that unexcusable... other than that, that place is a mecca.

here was our take home for the weekend (growlers of alpha, gumball and rabbit rabbit.. a bomber of artic panzer and 3 of the jinx proof which is currently my favorite of theirs)

2011-03-25234248.jpg

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tooch4321
That Brian guy is a real asshole, selling me a half-case of KBS and **** this morning!

Originally Posted by MrGoodBytes
went to the fff brewpub on friday.

had golden leader while there which was horrible and the ham on rye which was a very interesting experience but I could never imagine having more than a glass. I also had several of the zombie dust (which was off the hand pump, not co2).

food there was also amazing, especially the muscles in a gumball broth... mmmmm.

one thing I wanted to note, the tap line for the gumball head was filthy and destroyed the beer. I'm sorry, I find that unexcusable... other than that, that place is a mecca.

here was our take home for the weekend (growlers of alpha, gumball and rabbit rabbit.. a bomber of artic panzer and 3 of the jinx proof which is currently my favorite of theirs)

That's a total shame. It's not like it's very difficult to clean the lines, plus, they are a brewpub!

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
is this their first takeover of a craft brewery. i think its a good decision on their part a-b, maybe for goose island, maybe not for consumers.. hopefully cost cutting doesnt get too drastic

still want to try bourbon county. no luck finding it near me

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does Coors own the New Belgium Brewery (Fat Tire beer)?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads