• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

Usernameeeeeee

Reaction score
I've seen some people advertise that they're selling on here. How does that work? I just got brand new though final-sale boots from Hide M that look great but unfortunately don't fit. I've already got a grailed listing. A1923 reverse cow rain boots, size 10.5-11 if anyone's interested.
https://www.grailed.com/listings/10960695-A-Diciannoveventitre---A1923-Brand-new-A1923-reverse-cow-rain-boots

Edit: that's so strange, the link automatically changes from grailed .com to eBay.com. change eBay to grailed and you'll have the right link.

Last edited:

pendulum20kg

Reaction score
Hello,

New member here. Am looking to purchase my first CCP boot. Got a few questions.

1. How often do stockists stock up on certain boots and sizes?

2. Why is the CCP website blank and building on the first question, are all the current boots released by stockists all the original models? or are there new models/boots released every season?

3. How do the CCP boots fit? I am a TTS EUR 43, US 10.5, and I think CCP size 9 would be good for me.

4. Should I be patient and watch for the right boot and deal or should I purchase right away when there is my size? I really want the tornado boot with the titanium but there is another model in my size available for retail right now.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hello,

New member here. Am looking to purchase my first CCP boot. Got a few questions.

1. How often do stockists stock up on certain boots and sizes?

2. Why is the CCP website blank and building on the first question, are all the current boots released by stockists all the original models? or are there new models/boots released every season?

3. How do the CCP boots fit? I am a TTS EUR 43, US 10.5, and I think CCP size 9 would be good for me.

4. Should I be patient and watch for the right boot and deal or should I purchase right away when there is my size? I really want the tornado boot with the titanium but there is another model in my size available for retail right now.

1. its kind of sporadic, but I observe fw and ss purchases around Dec/Jan and Aug/Sep
2. Its their thing I guess, trying to be secretive and dark
2.1 CCP just recently released a new season for the first time since 2010 before that it was every year or so but the footwear is generally similar.

Currently they have tornados, lace up boots, derbies, sneakers high top and low top, I am sure I missed something but that's the jist

3. for tornados ccp8 is a 43 in horse, is a size off. I wear a 44 and wear a CCP 9 or 10 depending

4. get what you want in your size, you might have a. deal come up but I value my time more than anything and waiting to get something I want sucks so I prefer to just buy. Also when you don't buy exactly what you want you end up compensating by getting similar things which eventually ends up costing the same or more.

hope that helps

pendulum20kg

Reaction score
1. its kind of sporadic, but I observe fw and ss purchases around Dec/Jan and Aug/Sep
2. Its their thing I guess, trying to be secretive and dark
2.1 CCP just recently released a new season for the first time since 2010 before that it was every year or so but the footwear is generally similar.

Currently they have tornados, lace up boots, derbies, sneakers high top and low top, I am sure I missed something but that's the jist

3. for tornados ccp8 is a 43 in horse, is a size off. I wear a 44 and wear a CCP 9 or 10 depending

4. get what you want in your size, you might have a. deal come up but I value my time more than anything and waiting to get something I want sucks so I prefer to just buy. Also when you don't buy exactly what you want you end up compensating by getting similar things which eventually ends up costing the same or more.

hope that helps
Do you wear CCP 10 for tornados? If you wear CCP 10 for tornados, then I think CCP 9 would be right for me. Better to get a bit bigger than too small. Do you know if the titanium boot is stocked often? The one with the traditional sole/heel.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do you wear CCP 10 for tornados? If you wear CCP 10 for tornados, then I think CCP 9 would be right for me. Better to get a bit bigger than too small. Do you know if the titanium boot is stocked often? The one with the traditional sole/heel.

I wear the tornados and it depends on the leather. I have 4 pairs, 3 are CCP9 and one is CCP10, I'd go to the measurements to make sure. Titanium boot idk, you'll have to ask around check with samsa-g or pnp firenze

Reaction score
Sorry, I have tried finding a function to actually search this thread for the info I need, but I can't find a way to do this. A few questions about Boris Bidjan Saberi mainline Bamba1s.
1) Does anyone know if the mainline Bamba1s fit true to size?
2) Any thoughts, pros, cons, whatever on the Bamba 1s?
3) Does anyone know if Hide-M allows for returns to US customers? They seems to have a new shopping engine, but there is no information about returns on their website.
4) How do I search individual threads? :)
Thanks!

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I have tried finding a function to actually search this thread for the info I need, but I can't find a way to do this. A few questions about Boris Bidjan Saberi mainline Bamba1s.
1) Does anyone know if the mainline Bamba1s fit true to size?
2) Any thoughts, pros, cons, whatever on the Bamba 1s?
3) Does anyone know if Hide-M allows for returns to US customers? They seems to have a new shopping engine, but there is no information about returns on their website.
4) How do I search individual threads? :)
Thanks!

If you go to the search icon in the top bar, the dropdown that defaults to "everywhere" has an option for "this thread." I agree that it's pretty unintuitive, I've spent ages looking for it before.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone here got the brown chromexcel s61m off y!jp today please let me know if they don’t work out.

Reaction score
The back heel is kinda "separated" as if glue's been undone... left and right 788z are like that. I don't think it will have a huge impact on wearability. I hope it's fixable. First time buying boots with heels like these.

Anyways, enough blabbing, sorry for cluttering up the thread :<

Last edited:

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had a pair do that, if you look on the inside, there are 6 spots for nail to go into the heel from the insole. In my case, 4 nails were put in and 2 spots were left open for whatever reason. I asked my cobbler to glue the heels back and add to extra nails in those pre marked spots to strengthen the heel.

Reaction score

Thanks for sharing! I think. Maybe I am unlucky, no pre-marked spots. Maybe it's okay to wear since its held by a bunch of nails?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads