• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

5pyro5

Reaction score
Hi again keeping the Devoa theme going...trolls welcome
CA1E84F1-271D-459A-9B75-FF99C0F753DD.jpeg

Nyarlathotep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Oh, I meant the guy posting some Dior shoes on the earlier page, which have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

5pyro5

Reaction score
^Oh, I meant the guy posting some Dior shoes on the earlier page, which have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

No worries man...buckle up for this one:

So i’ve been thinking of buying these destroyed Devoa boots
But after like 6 months of thought I’m still ambivalent...

20673137-C30C-4C88-8313-C376D936DB71.png

According to elixir timeless gallery this was done intentionally by the designer so that the brush stroke finish would get damaged over time.
Thoughts?
Kop or Not?

07351940-BDBE-4CFA-AA61-A97CEBB00025.png

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you like it? Do you like the idea of it peeling throughout your use as intended by the designer?

5pyro5

Reaction score
Do you like it? Do you like the idea of it peeling throughout your use as intended by the designer?

I could vaguely like it knowing it’s approved by sf artisanal boot connoisseurs
Im just outsourcing the decision making at this point
Its up to you :fonz:

5pyro5

Reaction score
If you're so ambivalent about those boots you want the internet to make your decision for you, save your money and put it toward something you know you'll love.

Ok thats right but lets not make this about me.
What do you think of them boots??

:uhoh: Really hope this isn’t the case.

This is the exact case man so whats it gonna be?
Blue pill or Red pill?

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok thats right but lets not make this about me.
What do you think of them boots??

This is the exact case man so whats it gonna be?
Blue pill or Red pill?

ugly don't buy, save money and spend it with L0 or CCP.

Lohikaarme

Reaction score
Has anyone pulled the trigger on Pollacki boots? I'm hoping to get some but figuring out sizing is a pain and Adam seems a bit unsure, too. I'd happily buy right now, but I'd feel bad with us guessing and returning.

markalexpalmer

Reaction score
Has anyone pulled the trigger on Pollacki boots? I'm hoping to get some but figuring out sizing is a pain and Adam seems a bit unsure, too. I'd happily buy right now, but I'd feel bad with us guessing and returning.

I was about to pull the trigger too last year and didn't in the end for the same reason you mentioned. The boots look rather well though!

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same question about but about Saddam Teissy / D. Hygen—any experience, especially with sizing? Fascinate's doing preorders.

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think this is the first time they're doing footwear. I think the label is starting to come on their own in terms of design. At first, I saw the label as heavily influenced by CCP. I find the backpack with detachable leather sleeves really interesting. Probably if I used backpacks, I'd get one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads