• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
julian fashion has some C.Diem on 50% if anybody is interested

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any pictures of a worn-to-death pair of Guidi & Rosellini shoes floating around somewhere?

Wupper

Reaction score
Still waiting to hear back from Maurizio regarding replacing these M_Moria with another pair.

View attachment 1104311

Man, that really sucks. I find it totally unacceptable to have issues like these with boots at that price point. I never ever had ripped seams at any shoes or boots, no matter how much they cost or which brand they were.

Lohikaarme

Reaction score
Anyone with Devoa footwear experience? I'm a half size (8.5D) and I typically get the 41s in Devoa, however I tend to need to shave the insoles which has been a case for the Fascinate x Devoa 5th Anniversary baby horse derbies (FW12?), FW17 ankle boots, and FW17 side zips. The derbies are extra weird because they're still pretty tight on me but I can also slip out of them. The only shoe that fits fine (and it's actually pretty large) are the mutant high tops I own. The one time I had the opportunity to try on size 42 derbies, I completely forgot.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any pictures of a worn-to-death pair of Guidi & Rosellini shoes floating around somewhere?

Managed to find the ones Guidi provided at launch. Has anyone else seen newer ones?

tumblr_mp5udhUYEq1su829ko1_1280.jpg

guidirosselini05.jpg

5pyro5

Reaction score
Anyone with Devoa footwear experience? I'm a half size (8.5D) and I typically get the 41s in Devoa, however I tend to need to shave the insoles which has been a case for the Fascinate x Devoa 5th Anniversary baby horse derbies (FW12?), FW17 ankle boots, and FW17 side zips. The derbies are extra weird because they're still pretty tight on me but I can also slip out of them. The only shoe that fits fine (and it's actually pretty large) are the mutant high tops I own. The one time I had the opportunity to try on size 42 derbies, I completely forgot.
Hey yeah devoa boots more of a hit and miss...heel area runs narrow toe box runs wide i dont know man its a riddle

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads