1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by eckblk, Jun 10, 2011.

1. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

let us know when to pre-order :)

Absinthe has a really weird taste to it, not sure if i like it that much. How about some Cognac or Whiskey :sly:

2. splitsides

splitsides Well-Known Member

Now that you're all drinking, here's a deal on some LUC pants for SS to hold you over until wormwood gets his shop running. I'll do $325 for anyone in this thread, shipped USPS Priority (cont. US).

1 person likes this.
  3. psydle

psydle Senior member

luckily for my bank balance, those are too large for me.

1 person likes this.
  4. wormwood

wormwood Senior member

:cheers: pint of absinthe to everyone)

I'm not only already take preorders, but will show few other fabric options for everyone PMed and will make first ten pairs within 2 months and fully sartorial, with your measurements and wishes)

5. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

how much for a pair? should i take this to pm or can it be shared freely?

6. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Shrug, I could be wrong. But the mac imo naturally fits very boxy -- for my size L long mac if I hold my arms out the torso literally forms a box which makes it oversized in the body even if the shoulders fit and given the style there's no real necessity for the shoulders to be fitted.

Honestly I don't find that PH varies that much sizing wise for me within the same model -- I wear XL in long/classic/norfolk/pocket blazer/double breasted -- all my classics and pocket blazers are a little bit tight in the chest if I'm at the heavier end of my weight range. The long and the norfolk and double breasted -- all of which are longer coats similar in length to the men's mac (midlength one) fit a little bit looser and more comfortably.

My long mac fits slightly oversized allowing for some layering. I have a men's mac in size M and it fits perfectly in that its almost fitted without being too fitted -- so great in shoulder and chest while not being tight how it drapes gut/hips or whatever. It's fine to wear, but I think a size L would fit the intended aesthetic better.

Nicelynice has a size M men's mac and is in between a 46-48. I dunno its a pretty versatile piece and given how you want it to fit you can buy a variety of sizes. I've even looked at an XS based on measurements before.

It's less crazy than his pants though. I'm normally a 34" waist normally size 50. I think I can do all his pants sizes from XXS -> XL. But I think my sweet spot is size S or size M.

Again, back on pants -- wormwood I might need to hit you up :) Your fabric game sounds next level :)

1 person likes this.
  7. splitsides

splitsides Well-Known Member

I just double checked my measurement and the waist is 16, not 16.5. It's a TTS EU48/US32.

8. psydle

psydle Senior member

#freethenipple
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. AlexanderTG

AlexanderTG Senior member

I am so in.

10. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

Ahahahah

11. im eddie

im eddie Senior member

Saw these on Ebay.

[​IMG]

12. sepp

sepp Senior member

Psydle,

That's hilarious. LOL!!!!!

13. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

you planning to do this as a hobby or maybe become a designer?

1 person likes this.
  14. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

I want to try those LUC pants... not sure if I'm ready for this. @nahneun what say you?

15. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

you should definitely get them - luc pants are pretty great fabric wise and easy to wear. that price is great and mmm cotton/linen. just got the coated french tent linen pants from holger and they are fantastic.

16. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

you're silly for even asking, @cyc wid it.

yes, yes, 100x yes.

17. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

18. Pairate

Pairate Senior member

Since we're talking pants, this reminded me of a point of confusion for me. I'm a EU46/US30. I'd love to pick up a pair of CCP dead ends if the opportunity came along. I've been advised by multiple owners to size up to a 48. However, according to this old sale thread (http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18909), a 48 equates to a 33" waist. Am I missing something here?

Separate question: any suggestions for baller pants that look better with wear? I'm loving how my boots develop with more wear, hoping to find the same characteristics in pants.

19. skeen7908

skeen7908 Senior member

The thighs on all the ccp pants ive tried have been very tight
    And I dont have especially huge thighs

20. Para

Para Senior member

What size are you? I have some J pants that don't fit me as well as I'd like.