• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Here is a family photo showing different shapes:
Click image for much larger pic.

Which one do you like the best? I already have my pick :)

these:

fistinyoface

Reaction score
I think this toebox really makes the IS toe shape really amazing

http://cdn.styleforum.net/b/bf/900x...18762590188891461943098ozpsd257f848FnjCS.jpeg

But the watersnake version seems kinda bulky (closer to Guidi). Might kop the boots but not the derbies

Pointed toe box is sick. Works really well on the strap boots linked. Gotta see em in person to really appreciate it.

Water snake only came in the derbies shown. No bulkier, no decreased rise in toe box; it's the standard IS round toe derby with uncovered heel.

Here is a family photo showing different shapes:

Click image for much larger pic.

Which one do you like the best? I already have my pick
smile.gif

In order: 3, 2, 4, and 1.

From the left have we got: Augusta, Carpe, IS, and m.a+?

wormwood

Reaction score
I'll spam you with my new central-seamed ugly bastards once again

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@uzairah question for you,

you posted 4 pretty baller boots, is that your whole collection of shoes? or do you have other things like sneakers and dress shoes? I am curious because i'd love to have 4 boots like that but from practicality standpoint idk if i'd be able to wear all 4 during the week.

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The guy who is selling the L0 does not respond to msgs apparently. This is same guy who sold A.Macs sometime back. Never responded to any msg. Same attitude.Total dick.

Last edited:

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The guy who is selling the L0 does not respond to msgs apparently. This is same guy who sold A.Macs sometime back. Never responded to any msg. Same attitude.Total dick.

That seems weird I messaged him and he responded right away...

fistinyoface

Reaction score
So the IS shape seems to be the most liked by the folks who responded!
Right on all counts!

cool.gif

@uzairah question for you,

you posted 4 pretty baller boots, is that your whole collection of shoes? or do you have other things like sneakers and dress shoes? I am curious because i'd love to have 4 boots like that but from practicality standpoint idk if i'd be able to wear all 4 during the week.

Who cares about practicality?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads