1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by eckblk, Jun 10, 2011.

1. DividedWay

DividedWay Senior member

No. They're just red CCP with other stuff. I'm not particularly enamored of any of them, and I wouldn't wear it, but it's interesting to look at people attempt red shoes in different ways.

2. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

you can pre-order a larger size, 44 exist but in limited runs...

Actually all 3 of those guys rocked the red ccp well. I would probably not get anything red because its too bright for me but i can appreciate it.

I am not a fan of the sea foam ccp
    [​IMG]

but the blue are interesting, the office had the best blue version to my eyes but i don't have pics of that
    [​IMG]

pics from dark lands btw

maybe @eckblk knows what the jeans are, can anyone id, esp in 3rd side pic.

3. docdocgs

docdocgs Senior member

Thanks, but I would need a 45 if they run TTS as Brad says. Plenty of other great options out there, but these seem especially appealing from a quality-to-price ratio.

4. eckblk

eckblk Senior member

*BBS P13 's ??? I have no idea really. Dead end jeans weren't that black IIRC.

*not familiar with Boris's pant/jean models. I was told to buy the P13 or P14 from several friends a couple of times.

5. fistinyoface

fistinyoface Senior member

Some more red shoe work.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm pretty much done with black when it comes to boots and derbies. Got plenty. Working on that colour game.

6. jet

jet Senior member

I really wish i could see this in person would be awesome if that was his bike too

7. jet

jet Senior member

That's like saying those are just 24s on that el camino. These guys are no different than kanye with his stupid red sneakers on all black outfit or spreads in gq encouraging a pop of color in their horrible features. I used to look at it the same way as you when those shoes first came out years ago but now I realize that they just look dumb. You may too in a couple years.

8. fistinyoface

fistinyoface Senior member

Haha. I've never been cool, so I don't care about looking dumb. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

thanks, i figured you'd know best

10. superego

superego Senior member

black and white thinking at it's best. it's a little simplistic to say any fit with red shoes is automatically shit--I mean, most end up looking ridiculous, but it isn't necessarily a gimme. I think a number of the fits DW posted looked decent (fit with all black, red shoes, with the red backpack strap looked well put together in particular)

and lol at the not so subtle condescension. da fuq, man?

11. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

Its jet, he is on my block list because all he does is spread hate. I don't read much of his posts because its always something condescending and rude. Hence, the block.

Regarding that fir you mention, i completely agree its very nice and that minimalism is what it takes to make red work.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  12. jet

jet Senior member

what? ok bro when did i say any fit? i'm saying those try hard fits to impress the internet with them being in the sz vein of all black with red, i didn't say any red shoes i fucking own red pierre hardy suede boots

i seriously thought they were cool before, i don't anymore da fuq, believe it

see morons like sinned believe anything is cool that atelier carries (yes i know they're not around) or if they see someone with actual style pull something off they believe they can too

they still look ridiculous, maybe if they weren't completely red and had some contrast they wouldn't look absurd, the plain colors of the classic boot are superior

13. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

Not sure, sorry. My KKA boots aren't lined.

14. uzairh

uzairh Senior member

Some AW14-15 Layer-0:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alessio always has interesting color choices. Wonder what is coming for SS15....

6 people like this.
  15. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

white ones are really cool

2 people like this.
  16. eckblk

eckblk Senior member

Color on the 1st 2 are epic:slayer:

17. Jbravo

Jbravo Senior member

I like all of em

18. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

Very nice. All of these colors were available in past seasons at various different retailers. I particularly like L0's red, its a unique shade.

19. uzairh

uzairh Senior member

/\ You are wrong. The eggplant is new for AW14-15.

20. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

it is possible i saw it for the current season a few months ago. I cannot remember if it was on SF or on a retailer's website; hence, i thought it was ss14.