• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
man... i really need to get a pair of those double folds...

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

M.A+

BBSxMUNOZ VRANDECIC

i know these are pretty straight forward and not too out of the ordinary but i still :drool:

bdude

Reaction score
Love the clean aesthetic of MA+ and the insane comphort but there is something about the leather treatment of augusta and ccp that is just so hypnotizing ( waiting for a new pair of a1923 work boots any day now)

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw this on sartorialist, interesting how things have changed. And I got my invoice from Honger for my boots I'll post em when they come in.

Last edited:

Magic1

Reaction score
I'll be needing a pair of Layer-0 x Inaisce derbies, any color, lightly used or better. Just putting this out there. Size 41 I'd say. I'm a 40 in carpe diem, though its quite snug, and a 40 in ma+.

I've grown fond of my ma+ shoes (one piece derbies and one piece backlace shoes), but they are not as robust as I'd like for everyday ware.

Also a pair of the low shafted layer-0, or maybe IS, maybe even ma+ if constructed from a robust leather and construction.

That would round out my needs very well.

Last edited:

fistinyoface

Reaction score
That dude is in a lot of pics with Mike Nouveau from SZ. They generally look like a pair of clowns imo. Boots like nice.

eck, thanks for posting that. Now my m.a+ wishlist as expanded:

new style backzips
sidelace boots (to match derb's)
double fold (will take shoes or boots, not picky)

Funny how when you have em on, most of the time you're only really seeing the toe box and they may as well be the same. Hell, you may as well just go for zips due to ease of taking on and off. Need more talking down to stop triggers being pulled.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'll be needing a pair of Layer-0 x Inaisce derbies, any color, lightly used or better. Just putting this out there. Size 41 I'd say. I'm a 40 in carpe diem, though its quite snug, and a 40 in ma+.

I've grown fond of my ma+ shoes (one piece derbies and one piece backlace shoes), but they are not as robust as I'd like for everyday ware.

Also a pair of the low shafted layer-0, or maybe IS, maybe even ma+ if constructed from a robust leather and construction.

That would round out my needs very well.

Happy to sell you my Layer-0 goodyear derby sz 41 (one w/ the wooden box) in cordovan- worn once since arrival. :brick: (impulse purchase). I'm going to list at some point this week.

That dude is in a lot of pics with Mike Nouveau from SZ. They generally look like a pair of clowns imo. Boots like nice.

eck, thanks for posting that. Now my m.a+ wishlist as expanded:

new style backzips
sidelace boots (to match derb's)
double fold (will take shoes or boots, not picky)

Funny how when you have em on, most of the time you're only really seeing the toe box and they may as well be the same. Hell, you may as well just go for zips due to ease of taking on and off. Need more talking down to stop triggers being pulled.

I completely agree re: M.A+. I was hoping to purchase a pair of reverse leather m.a+ backzips but my special order got mixed up at GrandMA's atelier from what Pita told me : (. I find my M.A+ backzips to the most comfortable boots I own.

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
eck, can you impulse buy more size 39s and 40s instead :foo:

fistinyoface

Reaction score
I'm sure he's a lovely guy. Though he does have the cold, dead eyes of a killer - and potentially a cannibal. A La Strada character in a parallel universe.

Magic1

Reaction score
Eck, I saw your post.

Have no money at the moment, and you know me and my price range and you know your asking price, etc. but yeah those are exquisite.cas for the shape though, I actually slightly prefer the Inaisce pair, plus the slightly higher heel helps me and my shortness.... But the robustness of that pair is unmatched in this aesthetic and exactly what I'm looking for for a 3-day a week shoe.

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Saw this on sartorialist, interesting how things have changed. And I got my invoice from Honger for my boots I'll post em when they come in.

my cordovan cont. 995 from Holger is ont its way as well :slayer:

Last edited:

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like 3 months ago? My color different though 312T donkey 994 but I recently bought Candrews 991 off white and I really like them, I think I might sell my layer-0 bone color derbies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads