• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

Magic1

Reaction score
qwerk, you've got a great line up. those ccp derbies are fantastic. and imho, augusta makes the best sneakers.

eck, IE refers to Erik Ohrstrom, right? who stocks it other than Layers?

For me, it doesn't get much better than Label Under Construction for pants. I'd love a couple of their jackets, but they don't pop up for under a 1000 and I can't make that happen right now..

Individual sentiments also works very well with this type of footwear. Would definitely pick up a pair of pants if I found some with back pockets...

I'm hoping to pick up a pair of ma+ derbies soon..will post pics upon arrival.

Last edited:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hide-M stocks IE & Holger has access to a ton of different fabrics for the continuous lined pant. I had a pair made in Japanese selvedge with added belt loops. There cotton/hemp and coated cotton look lovely as well. The cut is damn near perfect. Slim but with enough room to move; no need to size up.

IS is one of the more interesting Japanese brands (Japanese based in Paris?). Some of the Fabrics look amazing in the photographs.

Should have these arriving soon (IS by Individual Sentiments)
ScreenShot2013-02-10at82704PM.png

ScreenShot2013-02-10at82633PM.png

Last edited:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't remember what the I stands for but the E is for Erik.

I'm getting the "ugly cow" in ankle height. I pretty sure it can pre-ordered in a taller version. There are some really interesting leathers available for the IS by Individual Sentiments boots/shoes.

reverse calf
super vachetta
ugly cow
shiny cullata
cracked horse
bison

Magic1

Reaction score
thanks for the info eck, I'll have to give him a shot. Would be interested in getting a knit and shirt from him too. the layers photos look interesting...

I love just about everything individual sentiments does except the shoes. The materials and the the construction are no doubt exceptional but the shape is just a bit too bulbous for me. I applaud them for experimenting though.

chomeo

Reaction score
qwerk1 - great line up! makes me regret that i sold my augusta sneakers. :(

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey your augusta sneaks look really great broken in man, makes me want a pair. I never liked how they look fresh out the box, but damn, nice in your pics querk.

I need some shoes x_X

Last edited:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Paul Harnden would be my guess- I could be way off, lol.

eenecho

Reaction score
Harnden indeed, quintessential captoe boot, produced in any variety of fabric and leathers since the late 90s

Reaction score
I can't remember what the I stands for but the E is for Erik.

I'm getting the "ugly cow" in ankle height. I pretty sure it can pre-ordered in a taller version. There are some really interesting leathers available for the IS by Individual Sentiments boots/shoes.

reverse calf
super vachetta
ugly cow
shiny cullata
cracked horse
bison
Infos from my local store: "super vachetta is not available for fw13". i pre-ordered the ugly cow too in sz 42 (i am a 42,5)
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Reaction score
thanks for the info eck, I'll have to give him a shot. Would be interested in getting a knit and shirt from him too. the layers photos look interesting...

I love just about everything individual sentiments does except the shoes. The materials and the the construction are no doubt exceptional but the shape is just a bit too bulbous for me. I applaud them for experimenting though.

I am happy to have both in my local store.
The IE stuff is really amazing, great work. I have now a continuous lined pant, 2 knits and pre-ordered 2 tee´s and a second pair of continuous lined pant. Cool new label.
The IS shoes/boots are stunning quality and the normal shape is not too bulbous imo. But the pointy shape is complicated and difficult to wear, imo.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads