• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

did RFX ever post more shots of those monkey boots
the moth is unimpeachable

ya, pretty sure sinned was complimenting his use of "MC" shoes in an array "SWD/SZ" fits. dude looks good.

exactly, he took a classic looking boot and applied it to another aesthetic and it worked; thus, peeps on her should be shy to post classic stuff as well if it can fit into look

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received these S49Ms today; brand new with tags still attached :slayer:

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Finally got my Guidi custom order. Leather is beautiful.. although they're quite a bit lighter than the model I was trying to order.

After getting some samples of olive / gray / green - drab colors - I think I am going to try this instead. Mind sharing what color code it is?

Last edited:

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks all.

I also ordered these, but returned them as the leather was not smooth all throughout. It had some weird scarring/texturing on the front and back of the shaft, which I don't like.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thanks all.

I also ordered these, but returned them as the leather was not smooth all throughout. It had some weird scarring/texturing on the front and back of the shaft, which I don't like.

yea i tried the side zip version at the archive, they were stiff as hell, i doubt i would be able to wear them, break in period would be insane.

also i saw an awesome a1923 lace up boot but sadly dont have a pic yet

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Horse
Reverse
Stag
Donkey
Bison
Soft horse
Baby calf

Anyone can summarize real quick between the leather/ finish / wear/ age over time with Guidi? I already have kangaroo TIA

Last edited:

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The dual zips in Kudu look like they might be a bit smoother with no intentional scarring (http://shop.hlorenzo.com/product.php?productid=21836&cat=902&page=1&subCatid=253&pid=902).
Man recent posts of this thread are making my wallet really itchy.

The ones I ordered were 100% smooth in the pics. Unfortunately, not IRL!
Planning a trip to LA soon; let's see....

yea i tried the side zip version at the archive, they were stiff as hell, i doubt i would be able to wear them, break in period would be insane.

also i saw an awesome a1923 lace up boot but sadly dont have a pic yet

I tried the ones at Archive. They were stiff; 10-12 wears could be enough to break them in, perhaps more.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ save your $$$, AW13 Augusta is amazing- especially if you are fan of Cdiem/m_moria.

Last edited:

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My 10SEI0OTTO's finally came after being in Customs hell for 2 weeks. The 44 is a bit snug but I do have huge ****-off wool socks on right now so I think normal socks will be fine. These things are like tanks, and I think even Hendrix will appreciate the construction.

hMlXjmf.jpg

VrqB3pQ.jpg

zifRhk6.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads