The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by eckblk, Jun 10, 2011.

1. bows1

bows1 Senior member

[​IMG]

2. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

Honestly, it was great until sinnedk and you showed up. you've had your moments recently, but this isn't one of them.

3. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

I only account for 3% of the thread's posts. Skip them, and you'll find nirvana. :)

4. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Your "contributions" are a bunch of bullshit that you try to pass off as information. I'm not an expert on baller boots - I don't pretend to be. You're not an expert on anything - you pretend to be.

5. Mr. Moo

In MC there are people who are given some authority over particular threads that they've started/participate heavily in - ability to delete posts, etc. Perhaps this should be utilized in SWD as well.

6. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

Moo you started up again by asking where jet and shah were gonna stick their remarks if not in the thumbs up, which garnered he obvious response of "right in the thread" quit this victim nonsense when you know what you'reup to, no wonder so many people don't mind seeing you banned from swd and why gdl sad you were laughed out of mc for this same type of petulence

PS if your daughter is excreting vass-like feces take her to a doctor instead of posting about it online

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  7. Mr. Moo

My daughter's feces is much prettier and more tasteful than the ugliest Vass make-up of all time, aka Jet's boots. You bringing her up doesn't phase me, shah - you are only doing it to get a rise from me, and you are failing. You're only making yourself look like ever more of a turd. Maybe I should counter by asking if your mother approves of her son dressing like those from whom she fled? No, that would be callous and unkind, and the Moo is not like that.

If you got butthurt about me asking about where you and your life partner jet are going to put your comments, then your skin is thinner than I imagined. Such small things to provoke such large responses. :D

I should mention that I have, up until this week, resisted making personal attacks that are not clothing related, and making unprovoked attacks a la jet and shah, but after seeking counsel from those much higher on the SF food chain than myself, and seeing that such behavior (within reason) goes unpunished and is not curbed, I will lay down my own personal decree and unleash a slew of shit upon those who talk shit. Be advised.

8. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

I love trolling and pointless Internet fights, and it's both ironic and hypocritical that I'm the one doing this, but let's not exacerbate the situation. Lay down your fingers, keyboard warriors.

9. smashwindow

smashwindow Senior member

You guys are all wrong, this grudge is ridiculous all of you moo, jet, shah, sinnedk, need couple minutes in the penalty box.

10. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Wait, is Moo Shah's father?!

11. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

... this is getting beyond retarded

boulder used to be good to me. smashwindow, no soup for you

12. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

:plain:

13. chiggah

chiggah Senior member

fuck this thread, it's like watching jersey shore

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

oh look who joined the butthurt brigade, i'd love to see you back peddle out of this one like you ain't after my comments about your primate-sleeved tops

and finally lest we forget this is the manchild who thinks my boots are ugly

[​IMG]

15. lesamourai

lesamourai Senior member

fuck this shit. i'm going back to the waywt thread to talk about anime.