• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it's possible- check with Willies Shoe Service. Possible best to email them pics of exactly what color you are wanting.

http://williesshoeservice.com/

Last edited:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^NP- ask for Sal.

CCP AM 2601L ROOMS-PTC 19

IMG_9450.jpg

IMG_9452.jpg

IMG_9453.jpg

chomeo

Reaction score
Tellure - only problem i see with grey or "medium" grey is that shades of color can be subjective to each person and bit tricky. So be sure you are local to Sal to work with him on the right shades of color you want.

With that said, I'm a big fan of the grey color. Especially shades of darker grey.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Anyone know how feasible dyeing a pair of boots is? These white Augusta's are on sale.. thinking maybe if they could be dyed grey or black it might be worth it:
https://www.verticelondon.com/boots/99aug_augusta_kangaroo_hide_boots.html

you can have any lighter color dyed black easily.

Yes this but please, please leave those beauties that colour. Remember kangaroo is one of the lightest/strongest leathers and makes it perfect for a summer boot. Just look at that colour! it'd be such a waste to dye them.

^^NP- ask for Sal.
CCP AM 2601L ROOMS-PTC 19
IMG_9450.jpg

IMG_9452.jpg

IMG_9453.jpg

visible shank. muy interesante.

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The visible shank is particularly useful if you find yourself in prison and need protection

Ok I'm done

uzairh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Magic1

Reaction score
I'm almost positive they're horse. I'm not a big augusta fan really, and I'm one of the guys that says he's just a copy of ccp, but I have to hand it to him, he makes the best sneakers out there. The quality and style are awesome.

Someone should buy these and someone should buy chomeo's pair.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
those augustas are damaged or something is wrong with them, one shaft is an inch taller than the other. they've been there forever...

these are so great , the shape and color just what i've been after. and not used. and of course, not my size :plain:

DSC_0115-1.jpg

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cdiem S21M size 43 currently at 5040yen on yahoo JP. (click on pic for link)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads