The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by eckblk, Jun 10, 2011.

1. chomeo

chomeo Senior member

don't sell the carpe Eck. they're so difficult to come by. in such great condition!

2. eckblk

eckblk Senior member

We will see bro. I get them back Sat.

These are available on yahoo jp right now size 44 S40M side zips (runs a little small).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 10, 2012

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

shit those are hot.

eck how do you pronounce m.a.+? is it "m-across"? or "m a cross"?

4. jordache jeans

jordache jeans Senior member

5. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

eck those are my size,

edit: i did google translate that guy wants $2250 for those... wtf, i get it they are rare but they are worn there is brand new shit for that price... and this is why i rarely look into CD

6. eckblk

eckblk Senior member

it's a 6 day auction, just started current bid is- 100yen. Just email a proxy ( I recommend Sharp Service) your max bid and a link to the auction. I'm guessing it will end at 80-100k yen plus service fees (5%), shipping (domestic and international) and bank transfer fees.

7. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

i know you have biased opinion, but based on wear and tear and condition, worth it?

8. eckblk

eckblk Senior member

It's only been worn twice, looks new to me. It may be too small for you, the S40M runs .5-1 small from my experience. Chomeo can chime in on sizing too (we both had washed calf versions that we sold)

To answer you question, yes- it's worth!

Carpe Diem is CarpeDiem S40M reverse side-zip boots calf. This is valuable, do not feel a sense of beauty goods super little use! Moreover, tags, original box, bag is equipped with up to save! I think Karupebutsu a vision, that remains only in the state of this is quite rare. About 180,000 yen price. Size 44 is (44, side-zip this model compared to have been made smaller than one size. S21 and back zip models, feel between 42 and 43 of the sense of the size of the back zip type, such as the feeling of size close to 42 .) outsole is a feeling 31.2cm, 11cm maximum width, 4cm heel height, heel is 25cm in height, including that I think is close to or even 42. from actual size. Feeling of use is less wear short time only about two times. You have been in perfect condition and repair so the heel was a little worn diagonally strung without wearing a rubber heel. Vibram sole was stretched back and forth. Do not walk away from once stretched. Please by all means. Beautiful silhouette, design boots in Calpe, phantom pair is I want to have, as expected from the calculated runs out is cool. I think you missed buying quite woven. If you look you can see the difference between wearing. 100 yen is start selling out. Come on this opportunity! No claim no return, must bear the carriage. Settlement or easily transfer UFJ, sending 60 Kuroneko size from Nara.

9. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

i read all that... are these reverse horse?
    sadly the sizing is my main issue, my augusta measures 32cm outsole and it fit well so i doubt a 31.2 cm sole will work

10. eckblk

eckblk Senior member

reverse calf is my guess

11. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

then i def pass.... you can guess why buddy

12. eckblk

eckblk Senior member

13. chomeo

chomeo Senior member

^^ problem with the S40M and most other Carpe boots are the low instep - no secret there. however and especially, the S40M being a sidezip, that low instep makes it a bitch to get in and zip all the way up. I literally spend a good minute or two to carefully zip up every time i tried them on. in the end, i just didn't have the patience spending the time and break them in. for me, I like lace up carpe more and that's why i sold that pair.

great boots nonetheless. the leather, construction, and shape of the toebox is timeless. that pair above looks real sweet! get it if it's your size.

14. Magic1

Magic1 Senior member

I really really wish carpe made a back or side zip boot that could accomodate a boot tuck. It's my absolute ideal boot. I'd get ma+, but they are horribly expensive and just not as well made or sleek, in my opinion, as cd.

can anyone attest to layer-0? the quality of the construction, comfort, break in period, etc?

15. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

If it's the same problem I usually run into, that wouldn't help. The issue is where the tongue is sewn to the upper, which is a problem area for me for a lot of boots. Loosening the laces doesn't do anything, and the seam itself isn't going to stretch no matter how much you want it to.