• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah forgot to say theyre cors. I don’t think theres a cors data point in this thread. So cors leather, two down from brannock for snug fit but not uncomfortable. It actually feels pretty good

learning

Reaction score
Where do you guys recommend I go to buy CCP boots, I'm not sure about buying off Grailed or other marketplaces as I'm not that good at authenticating these

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where do you guys recommend I go to buy CCP boots, I'm not sure about buying off Grailed or other marketplaces as I'm not that good at authenticating these
Asia = INK, LIFT japan

Europe
  • suus
  • darklands
  • lazzari
  • samsa-g
  • the office
  • the library
USA
  • Alan bilzerian

many others but those come off top of my head

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these are... interesting

Neekita

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I see that it has been about a month since anyone has posted in here but I figured I'd shoot my shot anyways. I have a pair of Guidi Backzips that I've purchased recently and I would appreciate it if anyone could help me authenticate/LC them. I'll attach some pictures of course.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Neekita

Reaction score
Yeah, they're Excella zip pulls from what I can tell. He might have replaced the OG zip pulls with those but I wouldn't know since there was no mention of it in the description of the listing.

victorhatkeineangst

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

recently went to Italy and while browsing a small store I found these Carpe Diem S23M lookalike boots.
There are some obvious differences like the 6 eyelets instead of 5, the missing Carpe Diem silver medallion, the different laces and the "questionable" logo in the insole.

Not really familiar with the brand, so I´d really appreciate it if someone more knowledgeable could tell me if these are a replica / sample / b stock or something else :)

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Attachments

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
you bought random boots that may have been made at the same factory as carpe diems. congratulations!

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.