• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
zamb pants look great. I have like five pairs. Heavy linen is straight money

Deeky

Reaction score
Does anyone know any stockists that stock a mid/high lace-up boot from A1923 or Layer-0 in size 39/40? Or any easy to work with retailers that might be able to place an order for one? Most seem to just have one or two sizes.

Thanks!

Deeky

Reaction score
I've checked hide-m, but he really doesnt seem to have a decent selection of high top Layer-0 boots =/ there's almost nothing actually

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
Does anyone know any stockists that stock a mid/high lace-up boot from A1923 or Layer-0 in size 39/40? Or any easy to work with retailers that might be able to place an order for one? Most seem to just have one or two sizes.

Thanks!
No one really stocks these sizes unless they are unisex and you can wear a women’s model. You will need to go MTO if you want a specific model. I speak from experience (also a 39)

Deeky

Reaction score
No one really stocks these sizes unless they are unisex and you can wear a women’s model. You will need to go MTO if you want a specific model. I speak from experience (also a 39)
I see. Do you happen to know what the sizing is? Some people have said it fits one size small. I take 39.5 in LUC-PTC CCP Tornadoes, so should I size up to 40.5?

Looking at this model:

1623769636349.png

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
I see. Do you happen to know what the sizing is? Some people have said it fits one size small. I take 39.5 in LUC-PTC CCP Tornadoes, so should I size up to 40.5?

Looking at this model:

View attachment 1624861
I don't recall Layer-0 fitting small other than some of the stuff they did with InAisce a long time ago. Should be mostly TTS. When in doubt, ask Holger :]?

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two questions: 1) are baller boots an all-in kinda thing or can u integrate them in with jeans and a tee? 2) are ccp tornados cowboy boots and a1923 dual zips motorcycle boots from Yarnham? Or are they kind of in their own category?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.