• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not in a position to spend enough to get hold of anything by CCP or Guidi, but I did manage to get a very nice virtually new pair of Fiorentini + Baker sidezip boots, which are a sort of junior, more commercial version of the aesthetic, and now they've arrived they actually they are suprisingly nice (although I am sure they don't approach the quality of the real thing):
_DRX1915.jpg

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Size 9 suede back zips. Asking $400 net (unless someone who's not buying tells me I'm being greedy). The suede has some wear on it but you can see from the soles these have a ton of life left.

Tried to get a lot of detail on the most worn parts of the upper, if you want more shots just ask.

Includes shipping costs in CONUS or Canada, does not ship with original box or bags.

20201008_121009.jpg
20201008_121121.jpg

20201008_121109.jpg
20201008_121028.jpg
20201008_121148.jpg
20201008_121129.jpg

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Size 9 suede back zips. Asking $400 net (unless someone who's not buying tells me I'm being greedy). The suede has some wear on it but you can see from the soles these have a ton of life left.

Tried to get a lot of detail on the most worn parts of the upper, if you want more shots just ask.

Includes shipping costs in CONUS or Canada, does not ship with original box or bags.

View attachment 1473770View attachment 1473769
View attachment 1473766View attachment 1473767View attachment 1473765View attachment 1473768
Not that there was any interest, just wanted to note that these have been sold.

Lohikaarme

Reaction score
Can't find an announcement from them. Any source on this other than the obvious ones?
There was a bit of a discussion in a since-deleted post on the Layer-0 account. However, given the website having been down for weeks, shortly after their fire sales posts, it seems they're on indefinite hiatus, at the very least.

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There was a bit of a discussion in a since-deleted post on the Layer-0 account. However, given the website having been down for weeks, shortly after their fire sales posts, it seems they're on indefinite hiatus, at the very least.
Well that sucks. I wasn't even aware of the big sale they did. I'm assuming it's just for select items, was it?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's