• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

yunBW

Reaction score
yes, as long as the width and instep are fine, you should be fine. when you say your feet slides, do you mean your heel slides? then you might want to just get a thin insole to prevent that.
I really not sure what people mean by heel slides, but for me is that my feet could move front and back of the boots (.5in)

bigjus

Reaction score
Guys i've been struggling with finding some cool pair of sneaks, i am wanting something not as bulky as RO or as extreme as CCP. Been looking at hender scheme but not sure if an all black pair is for me neither is the all tan pair.

Wondering if there are some good suggestions for all leather sneaks.

Oh looked into James Kearns, amazing stuff but i feel like i need a boot tuck to make it work.
im in exactly the same situation , got bored of wearing boots all the time and wanting something easy to wear with black jeans or more casual stuff ... got some cheap superga and converse from yoox that are vintaged and look pretty nice

just pulled the trigger on those 019 A1923 from hide m , bit worried as you say about having to do a boot tuck every time due to the size of the tongue but they are the best looking pair of sneakers i can find ...

also ordered some of the BBS tf grey pants so hopefully i will look as good as the hide m pics :)

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
im in exactly the same situation , got bored of wearing boots all the time and wanting something easy to wear with black jeans or more casual stuff ... got some cheap superga and converse from yoox that are vintaged and look pretty nice

just pulled the trigger on those 019 A1923 from hide m , bit worried as you say about having to do a boot tuck every time due to the size of the tongue but they are the best looking pair of sneakers i can find ...

also ordered some of the BBS tf grey pants so hopefully i will look as good as the hide m pics :)
what color man?

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cobbler didn’t follow my instructions and painted the sole edges on my cdiems and w+h x daytons :fu:

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had to return my Ann D. instep felt great but I was swimming in the toes

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my guidi 795V boots, really happy with them. However, it came out to be somewhat big in term of the length like I can fit a finger in it , the wide and instep feels me comfortable right out of the box. I wonder if I should just add an insole or try to return them?

If anyone have a 42 or 41.5 let me know. I’m a size US 8
41.5 should fit your nicely after break in

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cobbler didn’t follow my instructions and painted the sole edges on my cdiems and w+h x daytons :fu:
I don't get this, why would the paint sole edges for free unless a customer requested it, sounds like an additional service

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He polished the cdiems too. I’m peeved to say the least.
I guess the polish part is the least of the problems. But you know what I painted the sole edges of my ma+ to black and they look fantastic

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So who do you guys send your boots to now? FJ Western still in business?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is the firm, still good at what they do when it comes to shoe repair?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.