1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by eckblk, Jun 10, 2011.

1. GarleyCavidson

GarleyCavidson Well-Known Member

Update: We’ve chatted a couple of times over the last six months but there has been no clear movement on actually replacing the faulty boots.

2. nyarkies

nyarkies Distinguished Member

Well that sucks. You got them from a retailer, correct? I can't remember the name of the store.

3. GarleyCavidson

GarleyCavidson Well-Known Member

It was Cruvoir. They originally encouraged me to reach out to M_Moria directly but that process has been slow going. I’ll try calling Cody at a Cruvoir again now.

4. markalexpalmer

markalexpalmer Active Member

That sucks! For a US Retailer to behave like that is really strange. They need to stand behind their product and not push the problem onto you.

5. nyarkies

nyarkies Distinguished Member

Even if the retailer didn't intervene, the fact is that Altieri hasn't done jack or doesn't want to address the issue is more concerning.

6. AlexanderTG

AlexanderTG Distinguished Member

Hey gang,

Hope you are well. I know it's been a while. My wife just got a job teaching English in Japan and we'll be moving there at the end of July. Pretty excited. We'll know more about our location in a few days.

But I'm considering another pair of derbies before we go. Torn between CCP and A1923. I really only like the pointy toe version of the latter. But where is the best place to kop CCP?

I have some stuff I'll be hoping to sell before we go (perhaps my dual-zips in 41--fits a 42/43) but right now I'm having a hard time parting with anything. :(

Okay, talk to yaz later.

~ATG

7. sinnedk

sinnedk Stylish Dinosaur

PNP or Samsa G are the best imo. I’d def get CCP derbies cuz he uses nicer leather and a1923 production these days is not dependable.

8. sinnedk

sinnedk Stylish Dinosaur

C0C9C786-2745-4923-89CA-E066DBA7F12E.jpeg

Quick snap, 3 years of wear