• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
bore off nahnuen and stop trying to pick fights - zam was talking about boots and you know it ... when did you last post any pictures of artisanal boots ?

if youve got beef with him dont clog this forum up with it ...

bless

Assume you are referring to me (beef), I have him on block so I don’t follow the comments.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
bore off nahnuen and stop trying to pick fights - zam was talking about boots and you know it ... when did you last post any pictures of artisanal boots ?

if youve got beef with him dont clog this forum up with it ...

bless

no bless since the joke went over your head.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
89F6E1D4-506C-4939-841A-7DF657ED1BC3.jpeg

On a sidenote does anybody know of a nice cushion insoles that are fairly thin? I have been using the above for a while and they have been pretty solid but I’d be curious to find out what else is there. Not as thin as taco Those are best for traction for me.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TAICHI MURAKAMI SS18 Back Zip Norwegian Welt Boot

I don't like these too much but i am impressed by the norwegiean welt, kinda looks like an s21m at times. i would definitely color the sole edges black.

IMG_9848.jpg

IMG_9849.jpg

IMG_9850.jpg

IMG_9851.jpg
I really like these, but in the last picture, the boot looks incredibly shallow through the forefoot.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I really like these, but in the last picture, the boot looks incredibly shallow through the forefoot.

The price definitely turns me off of them much like Mmoira. If they were cheaper I may have considered them.

Looks wise, I really like thwanna Norwegian welt but don’t like the color of the sole, I think darker color or black would of worked better.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The price definitely turns me off of them much like Mmoira. If they were cheaper I may have considered them.

Looks wise, I really like thwanna Norwegian welt but don’t like the color of the sole, I think darker color or black would of worked better.
Huh. The color of the sole was one of the attractions for me. Different strokes, I guess.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like the "not so gothy" feel to them, tbh.

i can see that as well. Honestly I'm not into the whole gothy look in general, people do go out of their way to look extremely goth and ccp/a1923/ma+/L0 all work for that look. But you can have items from all of the brands we mention here and not look overly goth. i like to mix things up.

Lohikaarme

Reaction score
Anyone feel like giving up some Devoa zipped-but-laceless boots (e.g. fw-bh2, fw-ghs) in 41? I could order off Japan, but I'd rather not wait.

seismicweavw

Reaction score
Shameless plug but I have a size brand new with box Ann Demeulemeester back lace vitello boots with side zip closure in beautiful exquisite navy blue colour with nice hint/tinge of purpleish violet hue. This boots are from the original era when Ann was still at the helm of the brand. The leather looks the same as before, and is of this highest quality, built to last. Soles are squeaky clean and as you can see, no creases on the leather whatsoever.

Tagged size 41.5, good for a size 41 with insoles, perfect for a true size 42-42.5 as it fits larger. Drop me a message if you are interested, retailed for 580 pounds as shown in the receipt image but I will give you a very good price for it.
20180220_124120.jpg
20180220_124132.jpg 20180220_124224.jpg
20180220_124151.jpg 20180220_124159.jpg
20180220_124253.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads