• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi, CCP, Augusta, M.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the color on those, 312T? Looks epic.

Last edited:

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
those are actually derbies. stockist just referred to it as 'antiqued brown'.

he did get the 312t's in as well. not sure how i feel about Guidi 'desert boots' though.

Last edited:

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$1108 shipped, here in the states (so no customs fees) for this 986 backzip if anyone is interested. The color looks amazing and they are calf leather.

Here are the sizes available:

*2x43
*1x44
*1x44.5
*1x46

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

$1108 shipped, here in the states (so no customs fees) for this 986 backzip if anyone is interested. The color looks amazing and they are calf leather.

Here are the sizes available:
*2x43
*1x44
*1x44.5
*1x46

these look soooo sick, not sure if i can fit into guidi but may be worth a try

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
somebody please post pics after they buy the 988 boot. The 707t color looks amazing. The price is more than fair.

chomeo

Reaction score
that's a great price! the color makes for a nice beater boots!

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sinned, sometimes you make no sense, especially when it comes to baller footwear. You've been posting a lot, but I'm not sure what footwear you've even handled? Not 'calling' you out or anything but maybe you should just read a little bit more. Your pricing for example.....how is that so? So 988's at PNP are 880 Euro.....so after discount on VAT, but then adding 30 euros for shipping...you're at about 750 euros. Type that into your paypal calculator....you're at about 1026$ shipped for those, AND you might get hit on customs, AND they might not fit and you're sort of out of luck exchanging them for another size when overseas. $80 for that peace of mind isn't a bad deal whatsoever.

Edit- oh, and that color looks amazing and PNP doesn't even carry it in a back zip.

Last edited:

chomeo

Reaction score
^^ not "might" bro but you will get hit with customs. i think PNP is great if you're custom ordering. price is good for that.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Sinned, sometimes you make no sense, especially when it comes to baller footwear. You've been posting a lot, but I'm not sure what footwear you've even handled? Not 'calling' you out or anything but maybe you should just read a little bit more. Your pricing for example.....how is that so? So 988's at PNP are 880 Euro.....so after discount on VAT, but then adding 30 euros for shipping...you're at about 750 euros. Type that into your paypal calculator....you're at about 1026$ shipped for those, AND you might get hit on customs, AND they might not fit and you're sort of out of luck exchanging them for another size when overseas. $80 for that peace of mind isn't a bad deal whatsoever.
Edit- oh, and that color looks amazing and PNP doesn't even carry it in a back zip.

You are wrong. I've handled quiet a few guidi over past few months and know how they feel/fit. In addition, i handled ma+, augusta, marsell and few others. I am not as knowledgeable as Eck, but i know enough so dont discount me.

Per my email with PNP (just checked), they were offering a back zip (out of stock currently) for 850 euro, less vat of 18% that makes it 697 + 30e shipping, which makes 969.52 hence their price is better (customs i never get hit with so idk how that will vary for US orders). now 1108 - 969.52 = 138.48, this may not be much to you but it is still cash and still a savings of over $100

BTW, i did massive research on guidi/ma+/augusta between dec & jan

Last edited:

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The different leathers aren't the same prices- I think bison and horse are the least expensive from Guidi. I'm not sure if calf aka "baby calf" would cost a premium.

*expect about a 60-80usd fee from UPS- it's on the SZ Guidi thread.

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The different leathers aren't the same prices- I think bison and horse are the least expensive from Guidi. I'm not sure if calf aka "baby calf" would cost a premium.
*expect about a 60-80usd fee from UPS- it's on the SZ Guidi thread.

sure that may variate, but afaik pnp has always had best pricing and im pretty sure you confirmed that to me too.

side note: calf aka "baby calf" is usually the most common and cheapest surprised there is an up-charge for it

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if there is a upcharge or not- PnP, Lazzari, and INK are going to be your best bet for you guys trying to shave off every dollar. Keep in mind PnP's vat discount is closer to 14-15% with the percentage PayPal will charge you to change your currency. I think it's 2.5%.

That being said 1108usd is a steal for an 988 boot from a US based store- easy to return and no customs/fast delivery. The same boot would run 1300-1400usd at A, HLorenzo or any other US store.

I can go into the dollar vs euro (& yen) stuff but- Chomeo is much more qualified for this discussion. :) It'a all yours bro.

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
awzum guidi courtesy of ln-cc

Last edited:

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally workwear x ninja comes to fruition!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics