• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official and awesome DIY thread ***

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
DHjJz.jpg

Damn. Just look at these shoes. Just bask in their blue majesty. I may never find them in size 42...but I will ask you gentlemen whether it's possible to convert a white pair, and, if so, just how...

spacepope

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
re stuff painted white

Thinking of getting a ****** oversized moto or MA-1 or something and layering on the white paint, serious texture dad jacket Apollo 11 something or other. So to get that texture, what paint should I go for? I heard talk about latex based... Would multiple layers get me any sort of interesting layered effect?

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got some chepo GATs that I'm going to paint. Should I use acrylic or fabric paint?

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looking to get some cheap GATs meself, where did you buy yours?

i think i sold them to him
currently available are following sizes:

85USD incl. shipping, write a pm if you're interested

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
working on a little DIY project myself. super excited about how it's going to turn out. won't be done until sometime next week. sup desi.

tumblr_m4ysimeX5L1qz953wo1_500.png

tumblr_m54n0jo2I91qz953wo1_500.png

xM.

Reaction score
i've got these old nike dunks that are the most comfy things i own but they're orange (and white). any way i can get rid of the orange? bleach? rubbing alcohol? best way to do this?

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I almost want to contribute photos of my handful of unintentional DIY drapey neck tees courtesy of having to carry around a toddler from time to time. :fu:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
nice mikey, but wear that **** unbuttoned

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads