***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roguls

Roguls Senior member

Gentlemen, somehow I scored the Cigar Pitt boots, so, I will be selling my Black Shell Pitt boots shortly. They are a size 10, so PM me if you are interested before they go to the B/S. They are like new, worn a half dozen times.

2. HorseHide

HorseHide Senior member

Leffot Summer Sale
    Steven just posted his summer sale - some pretty good values (EG's aren't "cheap", even on sale [​IMG] ).

3. beowolf

beowolf Senior member

Man it is so hard to decide, I want to get a pair of shoes to wear with my new navy suit and glen plaid suit by the 20th.

Any recommendations?

4. mr chorizo

mr chorizo Senior member

Gentlemen, somehow I scored the Cigar Pitt boots, so, I will be selling my Black Shell Pitt boots shortly. They are a size 10, so PM me if you are interested before they go to the B/S. They are like new, worn a half dozen times.

post some pics of those cigar boots pronto when the come in!

5. Roguls

Roguls Senior member

post some pics of those cigar boots pronto when the come in!

I will.

6. lemmywinks

lemmywinks Senior member

Alden Indy Boots for college... Overkill?

7. vivalet

vivalet Senior member

not at all.

Alden Indy Boots for college... Overkill?

8. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

not at all.
    +1. I wish i knew of the Alden Indy back in college. Would have probably worn them everyday

9. 89826

89826 Senior member

10. lemmywinks

lemmywinks Senior member

So the million dollar (400-500 dollar) question... WHICH COLOR

Indy Boot seems to fit me because it has the lowest profile among the SF-endorsed boots. Better for all the biking I will be doing I suppose.

I guess I'll wait a year because I just don't feel comfortable with a pair of $400-500 boots sitting around a dorm room. I'll stick to the Katahdins and Desert Boots for now.

11. mr chorizo

mr chorizo Senior member

So the million dollar (400-500 dollar) question... WHICH COLOR

Indy Boot seems to fit me because it has the lowest profile among the SF-endorsed boots. Better for all the biking I will be doing I suppose.

I guess I'll wait a year because I just don't feel comfortable with a pair of $400-500 boots sitting around a dorm room. I'll stick to the Katahdins and Desert Boots for now.

I don't know where you go to school but the idea of someone running around snatching Indy boots (which to the muggle eye don't look particularly flashy) is pretty far fetched to me. If you're actually worried about it, just stick em under your bed, in your closet, or perhaps fashion an oversize trapper keeper in which to hide their whereabouts.[​IMG]

That being said, I'm a HUGE fan of the natural chromexcel make-up, which you can buy at the Shoe Mart or Leffot. Has much more character than the flat brown or brown chromexcel in my opinion.

12. HorseHide

HorseHide Senior member

Guys

Just a heads-up that I'm thinking about selling my Cigar V-Tips (size 9 on the Barrie last). Here's the detail from the Leather Soul site:

http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/201...rie-v-tip-lsw/

Not completely convinced - I waited a long time to get a pair, but...when I go for a pair of cigars in my closet I tend to put on my cap toes or my NSTs (both on the Aberdeen).

$500 (paypal gift, or plus the 4% upcharge) and $20 shipping CONUS will go along way to convince me to move them out. PM if interested and I'll get some pics taken.

HH

13. mcarthur

mcarthur Senior member

Guys

Just a heads-up that I'm thinking about selling my Cigar V-Tips (size 9 on the Barrie last). Here's the detail from the Leather Soul site:

http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/201...rie-v-tip-lsw/

Not completely convinced - I waited a long time to get a pair, but...when I go for a pair of cigars in my closet I tend to put on my cap toes or my NSTs (both on the Aberdeen).

$500 (paypal gift, or plus the 4% upcharge) and $20 shipping CONUS will go along way to convince me to move them out. PM if interested and I'll get some pics taken.

HH

good looking shoes which should be taken immediately or maybe you should reconsider your decision

14. jhcam8

jhcam8 Senior member

I'm a HUGE fan of the natural chromexcel make-up, which you can buy at the Shoe Mart or Leffot. Has much more character than the flat brown or brown chromexcel in my opinion.

same here

15. mcarthur

mcarthur Senior member

[​IMG]
    color 8 monks
    argyles otc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.