• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ChrisGold
This morning - Ravello PTB

i like your ravello ptb

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neilius
The Alden store here in DC just took delivery of unlined summer suedes, this year in navy and snuff. I grabbed a pair of the navy ones, barely missing a price increase from $437 to $456.
Barrie last, flex sole. Unusual to find something like that among the staid regular collection.

post picture

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
2k0rxg.jpg

color 8 nst ravello
argyles otc

enigma77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mcarthur
color 8 nst ravello argyles otc
Hmm, these are both color 8 and ravello?
wink.gif
Very nice NSTs -- is that self-colored stitching? Love that.

HorseHide

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mcarthur
thank you
a very limited run according to the retailer

Actually, a mistake according to Kathy at Alden DC (I also have a pair). Evidently the factory got the order wrong but the shoes came out okay!

Last time I stopped in there she mentioned that she might re-order (I know, this is inconsistent with the comment of one of the authorities a few pages back announcing that the company owned stores don't do special make-ups).

If any one is interested they ought to reach out to her and maybe that will help her decide.

number9dream

Reaction score
^ I would definitely be in. Those shoes are on par with the RL Darlton wingtips in terms of class and style. Could you post a few pics of yours as well, HorseHide?

HorseHide

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
this is for ravello captoes? id be in as well

On the plaza last - don't tell me, call Kathy (that is if you can squeeze in a call between your trips to Paris
worship.gif
)

CTYGGG

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ChrisGold
Today - cigar chukkas
Very nice! Big fan of the cigar shell.

CTYGGG

Reaction score
Alden collection picture
820c8e4e.jpg

#4 4x4, #8 PTB, Calf Monk, LS Suede NST, #8 Wingtip, Suede PTB, AF32's, Ravello Chukka and Cigar Indy.

Neilius

Reaction score
Are the ones of the bottom right the burnished tan Barrie last shoes Winn Perry has up now? They were out of my size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads