• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
could someone send me the 11 d, e and 11.5 d lists por favor. Thanks. Not sure why shoemart stopped sending me emails :/

Last edited:

thams

Reaction score
Another run of the ravello LWB? Do you know how soon? May have to call her back tomorrow. Not good......
Not sure how far out, but it's definitely not confirmed. I didn't want to inquire too much since she was conversing with a fellow who slipped through the cracks on the last run and missed out on the shoe... The shell game can be rough sometimes.

kwhitelaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
could someone send me the 11 d, e and 11.5 d lists por favor. Thanks. Not sure why shoemart stopped sending me emails :/

sorry, file size too lrge to upload to styleforum, but too small for imgur and styleforum to expand on :/

I'd be happy to forward as email if you want to PM me. I only have the 11.5D list (from the ones you asked about)

Last edited:

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

Obviously the reason the seconds list is lacking is because Alden sends everything made out as firsts ;)

I laughed out loud at that one. You should have seen my wife's face when she asked what was so funny and I said..."shoe joke". Haha

bassplayrr

Reaction score
Watching The latest episode of Mythbusters with the wife. It was a pleasant surprise to spot a well worn pair of Indy boots being worn by Tory to test a myth on how to repel snakes (he was was loosely dressed like Indiana Jones).
7aty3u5y.jpg

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What is the difference between these soles? Is one better than the other?
One is light and one is dark. The light one may be a "double waterlock" sole which will be a bit softer and more water repellent. Other than that no real functional difference. Buy what you like. Dark is more versatile

ReppTiePrepster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is the difference between these soles? Is one better than the other?

Both are double leather soles but one has light antique edge (with possible double waterlock sole) the other dark/black edge.

Last edited:

blackboard_knowledge

Reaction score

could someone send me the 11 d, e and 11.5 d lists por favor.  Thanks.  Not sure why shoemart stopped sending me emails :/

The Shoe Mart changed their systems. I was having the same problem for probably a year. It took a few calls, but they were able to work through my account issues. Again, the people at The Shoe Mart are fantastic, so be patient, as it took a few times for them to work out the kinks. Just keep asking them to send you the most recent list every time they make a tweak to your account and phone back if you do not receive the message within 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads