• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks nice. If you have more pics (at different angles?) it would be great to see them.

jasonfoote303

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 1969
-Does anyone have any comments or experience with Alden Cape Cod Collection? I want to order the beefroll mocs but I'm curious to know if the quality is on par with the rest of the line.

It's not.
They're OK, but not made with welt construction so the support and comfort isn't on par.
I'd save up for the LHS in Cordovan. Yes, they're a lot more expensive but it would be the last loafer you ever have to buy.

jasonfoote303

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 1969
-Does anyone have any comments or experience with Alden Cape Cod Collection? I want to order the beefroll mocs but I'm curious to know if the quality is on par with the rest of the line.

It's not.
They're OK, but not made with welt construction so the support and comfort isn't on par.
I'd save up for the LHS in Cordovan. Yes, they're a lot more expensive but it would be the last loafer you ever have to buy.

kylelovesyou

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jasonfoote303
NatIndy5.jpg

Alden for Unionmade: Indy Shoe in Natural Chromexcel

Saw the blog post about these earlier, if I hadn't bought three pairs of Alden in the last two months, I would have ordered these immediately. I am in serious need of some natural chromexcel in my life.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
t7l7y9.jpg

ravello nst

number9dream

Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaelw
t7l7y9.jpg

ravello nst

Wow! I just ordered a pair of these, and can't wait to get them now! I was split between the Ravello and the Color 8, but now I'm certainly glad I went for the Ravello.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rebel222 nice i have the same style. mine are a lot more scuffed up though.

Vinneus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kylelovesyou
Saw the blog post about these earlier, if I hadn't bought three pairs of Alden in the last two months, I would have ordered these immediately. I am in serious need of some natural chromexcel in my life.

same boat! FML

number9dream

Reaction score
Here's my Ravello NSTs. The color is actually darker and redder than I had expected (and what appears in photos)
nsts2.jpg

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by number9dream
Wow! I just ordered a pair of these, and can't wait to get them now! I was split between the Ravello and the Color 8, but now I'm certainly glad I went for the Ravello.

thank you! you made the right decision

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rebel222
Casual Friday wear & a tribute to Mac:

9c906baa.jpg

nephew,
thank you
thumbs up for whiskey lwb and argyles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads