• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevisIsland

Reaction score
Maybe they only will sell in store. They showed me a tru balance boot in cigar, ptb whiskey and split toe whisky

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Maybe they only will sell in store. They showed me a tru balance boot in cigar, ptb whiskey and split toe whisky

Thanks man, I got the ptb whisky and ravello nst :slayer:

What tru balance was it in cigar? 10.5 feels too big for me so I didn't ask, edit it was an Indy boot :cry: but wouldn't have worked out anyways.

Last edited:

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone know what sizes they have for the ptb in whiskey? i'd call but i'm expecting to get a answer like REguy.

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I just called the store and spoke to one of the sales guys - I got my hands on a Cigar NST on Barrie in 10D for $450. The curious thing is that I asked what the defect was that made this a second and he told me "these aren't seconds - they are closeouts. They are perfect brand new shoes." Color me skeptical, but I have no reason to doubt his word. We will see when they arrive. It is interesting that they are more expensive than the normal seconds price.

Folks should definitely call the store directly, not the 800 number. He told me he had boots in rare colors in larger sizes 11+ for the same price. Good luck.

REguy

Reaction score
Update...I called the retail number and got through. They got 20 or so pairs in. Various styles and colors. I snagged the last pair of 10s, but they have a number of cigar and ravellos in 10.5. I didn't ask about other sizes. I was told they are seconds, but that they looked through all of them and I wouldn't be disappointed (so basically they could pass as firsts). Price is $460 shipped. Good luck!

bespoken pa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Took me 12 times to get through and all they would do is send me an email. There weren't any exotics to be found. However it's possible everything isn't on the list.

calidist

Reaction score
You have to call the Norwalk retail store, not the 800 number. Ask for Ed. Also, they only have sizes 10.5 and larger left. I was too late calling for my size...

Last edited:

matt92037

Reaction score
I love this forum!!!!!!! Cigar NST and Ravello chukka inbound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Size 11D. Still had Ravello and Whisky in the NST as of 5 minutes ago.

Last edited:

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Grabbing a little fresh air at work...#8 JG Indys.

totalair1

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I called and nothing available in rare shell colors in size 13 or 14. It was still thrilling to go fishing, but got skunked! I did score several pairs of Rancourts on the BB Corporate sale this week!

See Ya,
Steve

You have to call the Norwalk retail store, not the 800 number.  Ask for Ed.  Also, they only have sizes 10.5 and larger left.  I was too late calling for my size...

totalair1

Reaction score

I love this forum!!!!!!!  Cigar NST and Ravello chukka inbound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Size 11D.  Still had Ravello and Whisky in the NST as of 5 minutes ago.

Congrats on scoring those! Nice catch!

See Ya,
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads